European Union to issue "Green Pass" to those vaccinated, restrict those not vaccinated....

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
This site has solid facts but presents them in a sensationalized manner. Even so, they report what most other news sites won't report. This development surely lays the foundation for what the Bible says will be the mark of "The beast"; which is a governmental system.

COVID-1984: European Union Officially Announces Vaccine Passport Scheme, UK May Join

FROM BREITBART NEWS: In a statement released on social media, von der Leyen said that the vaccine passport will provide proof that a person has been vaccinated, results of tests for those who couldn’t get a vaccine yet, and information related to a successful recovery from the Chinese virus.

The vaccine passport has been dubbed the “Digital Green Pass”, presumably after the Israeli scheme of the same name. Greece, which has been one of the main proponents of the scheme, already signed a ‘trial run‘ of a Green Pass system with Israel last month.

The EU Commission president claimed that the vaccine passport “will respect data protection, security and privacy,” adding: “the Digital Green Pass should facilitate Europeans‘ lives.”

“The aim is to gradually enable them to move safely in the European Union or abroad – for work or tourism,” von der Leyen wrote.

The introduction of a vaccine passport was signaled last week by German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who claimed that “everyone agreed" that we need a digital vaccination certificate,” following a virtual EU coronavirus summit on Thursday. Merkel said that such a system could be put in place before the summer holiday season, but cautioned that a vaccine passport should not “mean that only those who have a vaccination passport are allowed to travel.”

The move to introduce the legislation has apparently caught some within the bloc off guard, however, with Belgian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sophie Wilmès writing: “For Belgium, there is no question of linking vaccination to the freedom of movement around Europe.

“Respect for the principle of non-discrimination is more fundamental than ever since vaccination is not compulsory and access to the vaccine is not yet generalized.”

According to The Telegraph, Downing Street has indicated that Brexit Britain is already set to hold talks with the EU over the passport scheme.

“WE HAVE SAID THAT WE ARE LOOKING AT THE ISSUE OF VACCINE PASSPORTS. AS YOU CAN EXPECT, DFT (THE DEPARTMENT FOR TRANSPORT) WILL WORK AND DO SPEAK TO COUNTRIES ACROSS THE WORLD IN TERMS OF HOW THEY MAY LOOK TO INTRODUCE PASSPORTS,” THE PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN SAID.
“Of course you can expect us to speak to the EU and other countries on how they may implement any similar sorts of policies,” the spokesman added.

After months of denying coronavirus vaccine passports would be deployed domestically, Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s government has begun to signal that it will look to require Britons to carry papers in order to go to the pub or the theatre.

Cabinet Minister Michael Gove — who has previously outright denied that the government would implement such draconian measures — has been tapped by Mr Johnson to research the development of a so-called ‘Covid Status Certification’ vaccine passport.

Mr Johnson defended the idea by saying: “I know the fervent libertarians will object but other people will think that there is case for it.” READ MORE

Basically digital version of who immunization record that is required when going to Africa and other countries. I am normally overseas one week a month getting this up and running is critical. Being able to start getting back on site with customers is vital and being able to move across Germany austria and Italy is critical.. My team in Munich got hit hard, they are in a small town next to the airport and in February and March 20 several lost parents that were living with them. In 20 years this was the biggest number of condolence letters that had ever been sent in a quarter by far. Multiple of these parents were individuals I had met during dinners with coworkers families over the years of visiting their houses. German seniors are not like most US seniors. They get out walk, bike to the markets daily, they are typically fitter and obesity is not as common.

Abbott has lifted the restrictions in Texas which will have consequences. Hopefully it does not spike as bad as it did in the summer. Two direct coworkers had spouses that are doctors who got it and were hospitalized. At the current rates I cannot go more than a day or two without 2 or 3 positive test reports coming in from my kids school with only 1/4 of kids attending. We have no effective contact tracing going on here from a state level and my plant has had to implement tracing on its own. We have had to cancel multiple shifts because it has caused clusters of people being out sick.

That is causing supply chain issues that will have impacts for another 2 quarters at a minimum for a multitude of downstream industries.

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
Basically digital version of who immunization record that is required when going to Africa and other countries. I am normally overseas one week a month getting this up and running is critical. Being able to start getting back on site with customers is vital and being able to move across Germany austria and Italy is critical.. My team in Munich got hit hard, they are in a small town next to the airport and in February and March 20 several lost parents that were living with them. In 20 years this was the biggest number of condolence letters that had ever been sent in a quarter by far. Multiple of these parents were individuals I had met during dinners with coworkers families over the years of visiting their houses. German seniors are not like most US seniors. They get out walk, bike to the markets daily, they are typically fitter and obesity is not as common.

Abbott has lifted the restrictions in Texas which will have consequences. Hopefully it does not spike as bad as it did in the summer. Two direct coworkers had spouses that are doctors who got it and were hospitalized. At the current rates I cannot go more than a day or two without 2 or 3 positive test reports coming in from my kids school with only 1/4 of kids attending. We have no effective contact tracing going on here from a state level and my plant has had to implement tracing on its own. We have had to cancel multiple shifts because it has caused clusters of people being out sick.

That is causing supply chain issues that will have impacts for another 2 quarters at a minimum for a multitude of downstream industries.
Thanks for writing this. Many non business people don’t understand how this virus affects operations and logistics from the HR / staffing / people perspective.

Scary stuff! It doesn’t make sense that information about the vaccine is being hidden by google and social media. Why are we being being told a narrative that the vaccine offers immunity that actually having the virus doesn’t. The narrative says if “you had the virus you can get it again”. Which is true, because the virus evolves and changes, so your antibodies don’t recognize it anymore. So if that’s true, that the virus is unstable and mutates, it’s also true for protection with the vaccine. Nobody is talking about this. Think about it. If you had the virus 2 weeks ago, they would tell you to get the vaccine because having the virus doesn’t offer immunity. But the vaccine is giving you immunity to a virus that is almost a year old (when they did the research to create the current vaccine). The virus that they created the vaccine for is way outdated. The virus that you just had is current. But you can’t get a COVID free card for actually having the virus. These people are smarter than me, and know this stuff. There’s more going on here than trying to prevent people from dying of COVID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyB

WKR
Not read the above article, but from my understanding the vac passport is for travel within the EU from EU member states......dont hold your breath though, the way the EU have messed up their vac acquisition and roll out would be laughable.....if it wasn't so serious a failure.

Some sort of vac card will probably be inevitable most places I think, just like if you were traveling to a country that has Yellow fever, no yellow fever card, no entry.

MattB

WKR
All I am sure is a number folks while complain about this as something it is not if and when it comes to pass.

MattB

WKR
What is “it” exactly then?
"It" is an attempt to mitigate the impact of the pandemic. You'll have ask Travis what more is going on here than that. Be patient as his response may be delayed because he will likely need to reach out to the smart people who have been hidden by google and social media for the answer.