Eva Shockey Bow Experience

Wanting to get my wife one of these bows. She currently shoots a Hoyt Powermax but is needing more speed and KE. That Bowtech Eva Shockey bow looks to have pretty good speed numbers! Anyone have experience with there wife or daughter shooting it? Pros/Cons?

OP
A
What kind of speed does she get out of it? Is it forgiving? Hows the vibration in the riser? Overall would you recommend the bow?

sndmn11

WKR
She is post #19 on here https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/cold-bow-challenge-2020.164924/#post-1590892

She gets right at what the calculators spot out. She is 25" draw, 49#, 505ish grain arrow, and about 180fps. She has every 5 yards out to 40 on her sight and can roll it down to 60. I have shot it and it is easy at and after the shot. It is very light. I couldn't tell you if it is forgiving because I don't k ow when she poos a shot. It was easy to tune and has been trouble free. She shot the Avail, and Hoyt's Nitrux 3-4x each on different days, and like this one the most. She had never ever shot a bow before this search. I shot them all and they were similar. I believe she liked the Eva the best because she liked the ability to lean the top and or bottom cam, the shape of the grip, the non-camo, and the bow shop was closer.

OP
A
Nice! Thanks for the feedback! Looks like shes getting good speeds for the DL, poundage and arrow weight! Appreciate the feedback!

nphunter

WKR
The best bow for a woman I have seen is the Moxie Angle / Strothers Hope. It’s light, draws super nice, silent and dead on the shot and has a 342 IBO at 30”. My son actually shoots this bow and my wife wants it. I will be selling her Hoyt Nitrum 30 and purchasing a second Angle soon.