Ever break your nose?

WCB

WKR
3 times...Played hockey. Took a cross check to the face once and two fights. Luckily the 3 time straightened it out from the first two. That 3rd time I gave a broken nose back the kid. If you can breathe and it doesn't look too bad leave it. If it is really messed up have it looked at and straightened now otherwise they will break it again to fix it.

SonnyDay

WKR
Flattened mine three times... and like WCB it was pretty crooked after the first time, but got straighter with each subsequent smashing. What's funny is I had surgery the first time to supposedly re-set/straighten it... but the second and third bustings did better than the doctors!

My son smashed his last summer so he's now considered a man.

OP
lyle_destroys
3 times...Played hockey. Took a cross check to the face once and two fights. Luckily the 3 time straightened it out from the first two. That 3rd time I gave a broken nose back the kid. If you can breathe and it doesn't look too bad leave it. If it is really messed up have it looked at and straightened now otherwise they will break it again to fix it.
Just the tip of mine was crooked, I took care of that. I can breathe fine. Trt ng to clean the blood out of my nose today a little pressure made the roof of my mouth hurt some. I figure I'll be back to normal after a month or so. Almost went to the doctor today to get something to take the swelling out of my lip but ibuprofen and yeungling will fix that.

bdg848

WKR
Go see a doc. I got elbowed during a scuffle while arresting a guy. It didn't hurt and I didn't think anything of it until I had the guy under control and he was getting checked by medic. They asked if i was okay and I reached up and could physically feel that the left side of my nose was not the same shape as it used to be but only felt like a slight difference....It never bled or any thing, didn't LOOK out of place, and didn't hurt so I thought it would be okay to just leave it but the xray showed the entire left side was caved in. Doc said if I left it, it would cause breathing and snoring issues...so just go get it looked at...

P Carter

WKR
Busted mine boxing, have a nice lump now. Never went in, but I should have—for a year or so afterwards I got pretty bad sinus infections, which were a pain in the butt. Luckily those have stopped now.