Everyday sock recommendations

SeanDC

Lil-Rokslider
My brother turned me on to Swiftwick socks. I wear the business 8's as my daily. Great comfortable socks and my feet don't stink at the end of the day. Check out the closeouts on their website.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Darn Tough all the way..... rock them in the Colorado mountains or out with the family for target... or doing random tasks in the Army, I’ll never buy a different sock..... the good ones in particular are the 2012 line that you can buy on blackovis.com

tlkaetz

WKR
I rotate between a few pairs of Darn Tough Micro Crew Light Hiker and Fits Light Hiker Crew.

Darn Tough every day for the past 5 years. I have six pair I rotate through hoping they’ll wear out so I can take advantage of the warranty but still no holes. I guess that’s a good thing but I got sick of waiting for a fresh pair and just grabbed a few rei wool and Smartwool socks on clearance. I’ll stick with darn tough from here on though.

I wear Lorpen T2W wool socks everyday for the last several years. I bought probably 10 pairs on Camofire for $7.99/2 pack and they've held up great. I wear Darn Tough while hunting/hiking though.

Gorp2007

WKR
Darn Tough boot socks every day. I've got about 12 pairs now thanks to Uncle Sam and I supplement with another 4-5 pairs that I bought in colors that aren't green or tan. They're one of only two things I've ever been issued that I'd pay my own money to own.

I wear Smart Wool socks all year round. I find them to be comfortable and durable plus I Purchased quite a few from Sierra Trading Post a couple years ago for a good deal.

I am going to try Farm to Feet but I have no experience with them as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtnMuley

WKR
I wear Lorpen T2W wool socks everyday for the last several years. I bought probably 10 pairs on Camofire for $7.99/2 pack and they've held up great. I wear Darn Tough while hunting/hiking though.

That's exactly what I've done as well. I've also bought a few pairs of the Gore-Tex merino hikers off Camofire, and they might be the most comfortable merino sock I've ever worn, and so far they've held up.

OP
S

Savagenut

WKR
Thanks for the suggestions. Swift wick had some great clearance sales and a buy 3 get one free. I ended up getting 12 pairs for about 68 bucks including free shipping. for a sock made in the USA that’s not bad.

I bought a couple pair of the darn tough socks just to try. Thanks for all the suggestions.