Everyone Please Read!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Over the next month Rokslide will be moving to a dedicated server. After that we will be moving to vBulletin 5. I am sure there will be some glitches. So please post them here. All other threads will be deleted. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Sorry we lost about 3 days of database in the transfer and 15 members. The good news, we are on our own server and should not have to move again!

Last edited:

Shrek

WKR
When are you going to vBulletin 5.1 ? I'm hoping I can go back to using the site to post when you update to the new template. I can't post directly on the site now so I have to use tapatalk to post.

dotman

WKR
Hey Ryan, not sure what I hit but I just had a ton of coding pop up on my screen.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I can't get the members back. The DB I copied was corrupt from today so I had to use the 2-20 copy, which really sucks!

If the site is running slow dump your cookies and cache.

Dave the VB5 will be next with a full mobile suite which is supposed to be solid?? Who knows till we have it loaded. I am hoping to install it next weekend.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Very weird to me how some threads were not affected???

Dotman, did you delete your cookies and cache?

Last edited:

dotman

WKR
I haven't but haven't had any issues either other then I was scrolling and my finger hit something that pulled up pages of coding, hit back and all was normal.

littlebuf

Banned
it would apear that all the posts i put up in the last few hours have disapeard. had some in bear hunting and the liight weight zone that are now gone? one was a thread i started.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
littlebuf, yep some of the files were lost. sorry man!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I am seeing a little problem with the DB, If it's not letting you into the forums(randomly), clear your cookies for the last hour. I am working on a fix now.