Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hntr

FNG
It looks to be inevitable. Everything is closing again. Who is participating this time?

OP
H

hntr

FNG
Where other than California is everything closing again? It's not here in Missouri. Main reason things are not open complete is because of a lack of help.
I was at the Chick Fil A in Jefferson city today. Couldn't go in. Which they had recently opened up dining again. I doubt it was lack of help because Chick Fil A doesn't have a problem getting applicants, plus they had like 5 people in the drive through working.

*zap*

WKR
So, they had lower carbon emissions globally from the last lockdown......another will make the green folks come in their pants which may very well be why it happens.

biden was just saying we need to get all combustion engines off the roads asap.....

I was at the Chick Fil A in Jefferson city today. Couldn't go in. Which they had recently opened up dining again. I doubt it was lack of help because Chick Fil A doesn't have a problem getting applicants, plus they had like 5 people in the drive through working.

Please tell me what the secret is to Chick Fil A not having a lack of applicants?

Is it the no Sunday work?

Everywhere has a lack of applicants, around here anyways. Lots of places have had to modify hours. It's not a problem of having customers now, it's a problem of labor.

Please tell me what the secret is to Chick Fil A not having a lack of applicants?

Is it the no Sunday work?

Everywhere has a lack of applicants, around here anyways. Lots of places have had to modify hours. It's not a problem of having customers now, it's a problem of labor.
I think it's the fact that they pay them a livable wage.

But I'm not positive on that. Just saying random s**t on a forum.

Edit: I googled it. And I lied. It be like that sometimes.

I think it's the fact that they pay them a livable wage.

But I'm not positive on that. Just saying random s**t on a forum.

Edit: I googled it. And I lied. It be like that sometimes.
It's actually because they get free lunch while working. . . Anybody makes that damn good of a chicken sandwich and gives it to employees for free, they will have a line of applicants always!

bnsafe

WKR
I work in admin in a hosp in mo. I dont expect a shutdown like before, but we as a profession are taking a beating already just like a few months ago. There are to many pts and way to few staff. We cant even ship to other huge hospitals because they dont have any staff either. I am not sure what we are gonna do. Ive already got nurses threatening to quit or retire if covid hits hard again. We also have a backorder on tons of items we need. I am told its sitting in warehouses at the docks but they cant hire anyone to unload it. We are tired, mentally and physically. Not sure where this is gonna go.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It's actually because they get free lunch while working. . . Anybody makes that damn good of a chicken sandwich and gives it to employees for free, they will have a line of applicants always!
I know three teenagers here that work at different Chick Fil A's. They're all quality kids. They don't need a livable wage, these are entry level positions in fast food. They just needed a job while in high school, and Chick Fil A is a pretty decent employer as far as fast food goes. There are many fast food joints these days that I wouldn't go into if they were giving their food away.......they've really gone to crap. And you can also see the kind of employees those places seem to attract.

Status
Not open for further replies.