Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatcamp

WKR
Holy cats how I hope there isn't another huge wave of sick people.

Ugh. I could work 60 hours a week right now.

NV HUNTER

WKR
Las Vegas is mandated that employees wear face covering starting at midnight tonight.

not to happy with that!

lets do it. I was in the airport a couple weeks ago and just wanted to fill that place with upper cuts. I'm not used to city crowds the way it is and a year of space really made it worse! missed the good 'ol days of 2020. I'm also pretty sure I got covid for like the 3rd time while traveling......

(it's a joke, I don't want people's livelihood devastated again. no need to freak out on me)
(except for the covid part, pretty sure I'm on round 3 with rona)

Wags

WKR
I hope everyone stays home to save lives this October & November....

We've been beat down with so much mandatory OT that I haven't had time off to go do anything anyway. The first lock down didn't effect me any so this one wouldn't either.

I really can't see it being followed like it was the first time around. Ya'll can say what you want about CA but we're the only state to at least try to oust our POS Governor & force a Recall election... This state's a lot more Red than you think.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
There must be a revolt if they lock us down and muzzle us up again. I won’t comply this time, going to test if store owners will actually call the police or not. But I hope it doesn’t come to wasting an officers time.

Whoever thinks these are polictial threads or issues you are part of the problem. This is a human rights issue now as far as I’m concerned. Afraid of a bad cold? Get vaccinated and stay home, oh wait…

Geewhiz

WKR
There must be a revolt if they lock us down and muzzle us up again. I won’t comply this time, going to test if store owners will actually call the police or not. But I hope it doesn’t come to wasting an officers time.
Whoever thinks these are polictial threads or issues you are part of the problem. This is a human rights issue now as far as I’m concerned. Afraid of a bad cold? Get vaccinated and stay home, oh wait…

Preach brother

Praxeus

Lil-Rokslider
Keep in mind that Las Vegas is probably in top 3 most visited cities in America. Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.