Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB

WKR
To those of you stating that people don't have as good of an immunity to Covid after actually having the virus vs the "vaccine"- How would anyone actually know if this is true? There hasn't been time to perform large enough studies to conclude anything.

If it matters - I have had Covid and my doctor is not recommending I get vaccinated.

One last question - Why do those pushing the vaccine worry about people who haven't been vaccinated? Seriously I don't understand. If you have had the vaccine, and you believe it works, why are you concerned?
The reason is the virus is mutating. The vaccines work very well against the original COVID strain but not as well against the delta variant. We may get to a point where the decisions of some to remain unvaccinated results in a mutation that cannot effectively be vaccinated against which has global implications. The decision as to whether or not to vaccinate is not a purely personal one.

MattB

WKR
That has been a narrative pushed by people like Fauci, but without much in the way of evidence.
It's not just a narrative, there is mounting evidence that the Delta variant is doing just that with increasing breakthrough infection rates of the vaccinated and increased reinfection rates among those with natural immunity.

"In June, fully vaccinated people accounted for 20%, or 1 in 5, COVID cases in the county, which is the most populous in the United States. The increase mirrors Delta's rise. The proportion of breakthrough cases is up from 11% in May, 5% in April, and 2% in March, according to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health."

It's not just a narrative, there is mounting evidence that the Delta variant is doing just that with increasing breakthrough infection rates of the vaccinated and increased reinfection rates among those with natural immunity.

"In June, fully vaccinated people accounted for 20%, or 1 in 5, COVID cases in the county, which is the most populous in the United States. The increase mirrors Delta's rise. The proportion of breakthrough cases is up from 11% in May, 5% in April, and 2% in March, according to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health."

Honest question as I don’t know. What causes more variants of a virus, vaccines or natural immunity created by the body?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Its actually a advancement for your 2021 taxes you would get in 2022 most people don’t realize that and are going to be in a lot of trouble come tax season we got one check then got online and opted out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't realize that either, I don't have kids though so no extra $$$ in my bank.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
What makes you think I'm angry. Natural selection is not an emotional process.

“people getting what they deserve” well then I agree with you about natural selection 100 %. All the obesity deaths from this virus is natural selection. All the heart disease, cancers, etc that are preventable with simple lifestyle choices is more like natural selection. What’s not NS in my opinion is a (likely) man made virus causing a global catastrophe then pushing fast tracked vaccines that have killed at least some (I know it’s low) people including a friend of mine two days after the J&J vax.

MattB

WKR
First, you make claims as facts like the vaccine "substantially reduces the risk of serious disease and death and then say it has been well demonstrated..."

Demonstrated where? The vaccine manufacturers cannot even make claims because the "trials" arent finished. It has also been demonstrated that many receiving the vaccine have had adverse reactions with some resulting in deaths.

In fact, in Europe, the states with the highest vaccination rates are the exact areas where new covid cases are the highest. There are some of the same trends here in the U.S.

Then you say "I think much of this is too new for the scientific community to have developed firm conclusions."

So which is it?

Here are the facts:

Vaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Can still die from covid.
Can potentially die from the vaccine.

Unvaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Can still die from covid.
Cannot die from the vaccine.

View attachment 310600
Do you live under a rock? It's like you have joined the debate from September 2020. Much has been learned about COVID since then. There is a ton of data out there from completed clinical trials on the effectiveness of the various COVID vaccines. Suggesting that there is no data because trials aren't finished is just more misinformation.

While your "facts" actually include them, portraying the outcomes as purely binary is just more obfuscation on your part. Yes, vaccinated people can still get the disease. But the protection from the best vaccines was found to be - in completed clinical trails which you are pretending don't exist - 94%-95%. Vaccination also significantly reduces the likelihood of transmitting the disease and the risk of serious disease, hospitalization, and death. The risk of death from the vaccine is many times less than from COVID itself.

Europe states? Geez man.

gelton

WKR
Do you live under a rock? It's like you have joined the debate from September 2020. Much has been learned about COVID since then. There is a ton of data out there from completed clinical trials on the effectiveness of the various COVID vaccines. Suggesting that there is no data because trials aren't finished is just more misinformation.

While your "facts" actually include them, portraying the outcomes as purely binary is just more obfuscation on your part. Yes, vaccinated people can still get the disease. But the protection from the best vaccines was found to be - in completed clinical trails which you are pretending don't exist - 94%-95%. Vaccination also significantly reduces the likelihood of transmitting the disease and the risk of serious disease, hospitalization, and death. The risk of death from the vaccine is many times less than from COVID itself.

Europe states? Geez man.
Uh, countries are also referred to as states bro.

Which clinical trials?

Here are the normal timelines for vaccine trials and approvals:

1627337032327.png

And here, with every option to shorten timelines included:

1627336944018.png

Bad information, social media, selfishness.........are all scapegoats. If people aren't bright enough to sort through all the crap on social media and bad information given out by the government and whoever else........then they deserve everything they get. So it's not the information (good, bad or otherwise), it's not social media, and it's not selfishness........it's the lunacy that's overtaken the world that causing such a divide. If you boil it all down to one truth, it comes down to accepting what God has said versus accepting what man says. Every lunacy that is going on right now in our world is in direct contradiction to God and His Word. So bottom line.........pick a side, and go with that. Don't be a Nimrod.......look him up and study him if you need to.
God kills puppies, so I don't trust him.

I was at Sam's club today and one of the few people still wearing a mask was the guy in his twenties gathering all the shopping carts outside. It was sunny, 85, and humid. Peoples minds are broken from this mess.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I was at Sam's club today and one of the few people still wearing a mask was the guy in his twenties gathering all the shopping carts outside. It was sunny, 85, and humid. Peoples minds are broken from this mess.
Amen!

I was at an outdoor small concert at this park in the mountains this weekend. It was 90 degrees. Dozens of kids all playing together and having fun without a mask. Then there was 2 kids wearing a mask walking around looking depressed. I wanted to find their parents and kick them in the crotch so badly. Brains are completely broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.