Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the fact that they pay them a livable wage.

But I'm not positive on that. Just saying random s**t on a forum.

Edit: I googled it. And I lied. It be like that sometimes.
Chick-fil-A is paying help $14/hour here. That’s why their dining facility is open while no one else can staff theirs for indoor eating.

Deadfall

WKR
Please tell me what the secret is to Chick Fil A not having a lack of applicants?

Is it the no Sunday work?

Everywhere has a lack of applicants, around here anyways. Lots of places have had to modify hours. It's not a problem of having customers now, it's a problem of labor.
Same thing here in montana.

Please tell me what the secret is to Chick Fil A not having a lack of applicants?

Everywhere has a lack of applicants, around here anyways. Lots of places have had to modify hours. It's not a problem of having customers now, it's a problem of labor.

Every Chic Fil A I have ever been to has been staffed by teenage high school kids. I don’t think it’s the living wage people have said. My order is always right. When we ask for catchup we have catchup in the bag. I never have to ask for a straw, they somehow know if someone gets a drink they need a straw. My kids love McDonald’s but my experience is the opposite. I am greeted with “whut” and over half my orders are wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rodney482

WKR
As hospital personnel is being told take the shot or lose you job…… what happened to Heroes work here?

WRM

WKR
They came, just not news worthy enough I guess. This one was out by my pool last week.

Hold on bruh--I'm only a couple hours from you. I'll be there with a truckload of Bug A Salts and some salt!

That is a mean lookin SOB tho--is he wearing a mask? Vax card?

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
They came, just not news worthy enough I guess. This one was out by my pool last week.

I have those by me, I think it's a Cicada Killer wasp. I thought the same thing, took a pic and sent it to Penn state and that's what they said.

WRM

WKR
I have those by me, I think it's a Cicada Killer wasp. I thought the same thing, took a pic and sent it to Penn state and that's what they said.

Damn, where are all the Cicada caused deaths then? If it takes a wasp that big to kill them, how did we survive the emergence?

Pride, and well screened management. If management takes pride in a great work environment then employees will also. Chick-fil-A is very consistent in their approach.

with that said Buccee’s is becoming similar from an employee standpoint but they pay very well.
EDD952A1-EB68-4989-B5E0-1242C3951B2F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.