Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broomd

WKR
There are some interesting stats coming out of the UK and Israel. In Israel, the majority of positive cases are fully vaccinated. They didn't give an exact percentage though. One thing they did mention was the folks who previously had Covid are only 9 percent of the new cases.
https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus...n-in-israels-outbreak-among-vaccinated-people
I read the opposite, two days ago. Every single case at a busy Los Angeles hospital was an unvaccinated or partially vaxed.
I'll look for linky....

Last edited:
My daughter is an RN and was told Sept 15th or find another job. This is starting to happen at multiple hospitals in Indiana.

I am a surgeon at a major academic institution in the Midwest. We were told September as well and they just changed it to August 31 with the same rules. VAX or out. I am not against the vaccine whatsoever but I understand peoples hesitancy and their choice. These are all bold moves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Hard Pass for me. Trusting my intuition.
There's a lot of things that just dont add up.
Shouldn’t be TOO hard. ‘Experimental’ drug. Don’t wear a mask. Wear a mask. Wear more than one mask. Coincidental virus from a communist country who locked themselves down and wants to dominate the world. ... and just happens to have a biological viral lab blocks away from original infections... and didn’t tell anyone.... and won’t cooperate w investigations. For a pandemic that ‘game planning’ committee shortly b4 its release on the world. Whereas the WHO organization helped parrot communist Chinese in its propaganda. (Tedros Ghebreyesus, WHO director, former director in Ethiopia and botched Ebola overseer that killed millions... and put in WHO position of director by communist China.)
So, NO! Not really a ‘hard’ no thanks.
Use your head people. Or at least trust your spidey senses.

KsRancher

WKR
If people understood some of the things that have been approved by the FDA, everyone would question everything. Roundup is example 1 and I am a rancher.
^^this. When they start spraying cotton in the fall all I smell is chemical. Even when the nearest field is over a mile away. I figured the vaccine was one of the safer parts of my life

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
They're trying to kill the worlds economy, that's the only thing that makes sense over something with a +99% recovery rate. They've also put the Kibosh on reporting the deaths and health impacts of the vaccine, this doesn't add up.
They are blocking voices that should be heard on platforms like YouTube blocking Dr. Robert Malone who was instrumental in the development of mRNA vaccines. Plus many other medical organizations from media platforms being blocked from weighing in on the vaccines and preventative drugs.
Meanwhile, Fraudci and others are allowed to continually change their ‘science’ recommendations. But that’s just fine.

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not taking either side but it’s amazing to me so many guys here talk about a 99% survival rate, but would never in a million years get together with their closest 100 family and friends and play Russian roulette. I mean 99% survival rate is the same odds that many of the hunts we put in for (or better), so we are willing to try for a 1/100 lottery hunt and we’re okay with a 99% survival rate (life and death). I mean come on folks... we’ve lost more people this year than we lost in WWII. This is a big deal!!

LLRJ17

FNG
I’m not saying I’m for it, but the Supreme Court did decide in 1905 that the government can require vaccinations. And compulsory vaccines for school children has been upheld multiple times. There really isn’t anything new now, except social media and the ability for all of us to immediately share and consume information.
Apples and oranges; the smallpox mortality rate was ~30%.

The court's ruling (which states it doesn't apply beyond the merits of the case) didn't state that forced vaccinations are constitutional, rather, that they're not necessarily unconstitutional.

Full disclosure: I'm not a lawyer and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not taking either side but it’s amazing to me so many guys here talk about a 99% survival rate, but would never in a million years get together with their closest 100 family and friends and play Russian roulette. I mean 99% survival rate is the same odds that many of the hunts we put in for (or better), so we are willing to try for a 1/100 lottery hunt and we’re okay with a 99% survival rate (life and death). I mean come on folks... we’ve lost more people this year than we lost in WWII. This is a big deal!!
Meanwhile, your govt allows hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants into your country and couldn’t care less if they have COVID. Get it folks? They couldn’t care less about your health. Never did. It’s about ‘control’. Always has been.
Think about it. How come there’s no concern about COVID coming in across the border? How many examples of duplicity does it take for your spidey senses to kick in?

Pretty sure that is taking a side.

This whole thing has been so f-up its beyond trusting anything you hear or read. I just picked up lunch and there were 3 Vax billboards in 2 mile of road. My favorite one was "get vaxinated and get more freedom".

Geewhiz

WKR
This whole thing has been so f-up its beyond trusting anything you hear or read. I just picked up lunch and there were 3 Vax billboards in 2 mile of road. My favorite one was "get vaxinated and get more freedom".
Agreed. You can't honestly tell they care that much about me as an individual to make me do what's best for me even though its against my own will. Yeah, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.