Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLATHEAD

WKR
This whole thing has been so f-up its beyond trusting anything you hear or read. I just picked up lunch and there were 3 Vax billboards in 2 mile of road. My favorite one was "get vaxinated and get more freedom".
Yep, all the propaganda for getting a "vaccine" would not be needed if it was an actual pandemic.
And, there would be a lot less traffic.

WCB

WKR
I’m not taking either side but it’s amazing to me so many guys here talk about a 99% survival rate, but would never in a million years get together with their closest 100 family and friends and play Russian roulette. I mean 99% survival rate is the same odds that many of the hunts we put in for (or better), so we are willing to try for a 1/100 lottery hunt and we’re okay with a 99% survival rate (life and death). I mean come on folks... we’ve lost more people this year than we lost in WWII. This is a big deal!!
Greater than 99% and even more so if you are healthy and younger. the 100 family members doesn't work that is not how statistics work really at all. Same with the tag analogy.

If you randomly pick 100 people with The Vid it doesn't mean 1 of them will automatically die because there are 100 of them.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
If people understood some of the things that have been approved by the FDA, everyone would question everything. Roundup is example 1 and I am a rancher.
The FDA can approve whatever they want, we still have the right to choose whether or not to get or use said products including vaccines. Heck I used to use some stuff for weeds years ago that you can't even find anymore and made my own concoctions.......by my own choice. I'd finish up spraying a section and come back to where I started, and the weeds would already be drooped over and black. Bottom line.......we all need to make our own decisions, and accept the consequences of those decisions. Unlike the government.......they make bad decisions that they should know are bad from the start, and then we have to accept and pay for the consequences of those idiotic decisions.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I mean come on folks... we’ve lost more people this year than we lost in WWII. This is a big deal!!
Yes, it's a big deal to some. Those that fear it as "a big deal", should "choose" to make their decisions accordingly based on that belief. The rest of the population will "choose" to continue on with their lives as normal. Just because it's a "big deal" doesn't mean we should just throw away freedom and the principles that this nation was founded on.

Mike7

WKR
I've been there with the Anthrax vax too... no bueno.
I had the Anthrax series and gave it to thousands of troops with no series reactions. But that vaccination had been around for over 2 decades, and if I remember right, had a vastly lower risk of series side effects compared to the current Covid 19 vaccinations available in the US.

These current covid 19 vaccinations unfortunately cause your body to produce the business end of the virus (the part of the virus that not only attaches to your cells, but which also causes serious dysfunction in the body like coagulopathies, myositis, etc.

I say if you haven't been vaccinated by now in the US then whatever happens is on you. As long as the hospitals aren't being overrun by new patients, government should stay out of it. All the doctors I know got it and if it's safe enough for them, it's safe enough for me. They actually know what they're looking at when they read the studies...don't get their info from Facebook

FLATHEAD

WKR
I know my cousin had the first dose and was peeing blood 3 days later. The next week she came down with the shingles. Her Doctor advised her to NOT get the 2nd dose.
A co worker came down with Beall's palsy after the first dose.
Personally, I dont know anyone who has died or has even been admitted to the hospital after contracting the Covid. I actually believe our household all had the Covid very early on before it was known. Hell, even the dog got it.
Was about like a mild flu lasting 2 days for myself.
Just my real world .02
If I end up getting the vaccine it will be because somebody attacked me with a syringe.

cnelk

WKR
Far as I can tell, both borders are closed to non-essential travel with the same rules. Am I missing something?
Actually all borders are closed. My son’s girlfriend lives in Denmark. She was supposed to be coming here last week to visit but when she got to the airport in Denmark, they turned her away.

But you won’t hear any of that on the MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.