Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually all borders are closed. My son’s girlfriend lives in Denmark. She was supposed to be coming here last week to visit but when she got to the airport in Denmark, they turned her away.

But you won’t hear any of that on the MSM.

No way. Truth speakers have spoke. Mexico is wide open.

cnelk

WKR
Also
The Denmark airport told her that they turn away people everyday that think the USA is open.

Here’s the kicker - my son went over there to visit for 2 weeks in May - there and back - no problem

Wags

WKR
I had the Anthrax series and gave it to thousands of troops with no series reactions. But that vaccination had been around for over 2 decades, and if I remember right, had a vastly lower risk of series side effects compared to the current Covid 19 vaccinations available in the US.

These current covid 19 vaccinations unfortunately cause your body to produce the business end of the virus (the part of the virus that not only attaches to your cells, but which also causes serious dysfunction in the body like coagulopathies, myositis, etc.

I got the series in 2002. There were numerous service members, some of which are close friends, that suffered from infertility , miscarriages and testosterone issues following that series. Too many for me to believe that it was coincidence. Maybe we got a bad run, maybe it really is coincidence, but it left me a skeptic moving forward.

wyosam

WKR
I had the Anthrax series and gave it to thousands of troops with no series reactions. But that vaccination had been around for over 2 decades, and if I remember right, had a vastly lower risk of series side effects compared to the current Covid 19 vaccinations available in the US.

These current covid 19 vaccinations unfortunately cause your body to produce the business end of the virus (the part of the virus that not only attaches to your cells, but which also causes serious dysfunction in the body like coagulopathies, myositis, etc.

That is not true. All it replicates is the spike protein. Complications are exceptionally rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Far as I can tell, both borders are closed to non-essential travel with the same rules. Am I missing something?

Mexico brother. Leaky siv. Semipermeable membrane where some can cross and others cannot.

St. Louis city and county just ordered another indoor mask requirement. I guess I will have to find a different county to grocery shop that accepts my vaccination card. Otherwise what was the point. And people keep voting these a holes into power.

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
That is not true. All it replicates is the spike protein. Complications are exceptionally rare.

Please, sheep do not want to hear the truth so they grasp to misinformation. Let them blissfully go forward when the fully vaccinated are seeing very few issues from the vaccine and almost all the recent patients in ICU and passing away are the unvaccinated sheep. Even Fox News and GOP Governors are realize they need to stop the hoax as to who really are the sheep. Get vaccinated. Donnie got the shot. Let Darwin have his share as the sheep will take there last gasp of pressurized oxygen believing the misinformation. So be it. A lie is easy to spread. Using the truth to stop a lie is almost impossible. I have no more sympathy for the unvaccinated adult with Long Covid or in ICU than I do with a drunk driver that crashes and ends up in the ICU. They made choices to not be safe. Unfortunately, now they are taking up the beds needed by people that are having strokes or got hit by the drunk driver so innocent people are in peril.

sasquatch

WKR
Still voluntary in my system but a friend's hospital 70 miles away has announced it will be mandatory. Gonna lose a bunch of folks it sounds like. Hard to understand that when help is so hard to come by right now.

Getting the shot was an easy choice for me. Cared for enough guys who looked a lot like me to feel like it was worth it.

Maybe it’s all part of the fear tactic. For e it knowing ppl will quit when already short staffed

Then get on media and cry how our hospitals are over run.

Never ever count out the power of money. J&J are looking at over 2billion I’m revenue from this vaccine ALONE!!! A vaccine that was built with tons of govt tax payer money. So the margins are huge!!

Don’t for a second think some of that money wasn’t sent where it needed to be to push the narrative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
Greater than 99% and even more so if you are healthy and younger. the 100 family members doesn't work that is not how statistics work really at all. Same with the tag analogy.

If you randomly pick 100 people with The Vid it doesn't mean 1 of them will automatically die because there are 100 of them.
Long Covid needs to be part of your math. Some of those patients are committing suicide rather than try to climb back from the lingering damage of Covid that stretches not for a few weeks but on and on and on.

Reactions: 307
Please, sheep do not want to hear the truth so they grasp to misinformation. Let them blissfully go forward when the fully vaccinated are seeing very few issues from the vaccine and almost all the recent patients in ICU and passing away are the unvaccinated sheep. Even Fox News and GOP Governors are realize they need to stop the hoax as to who really are the sheep. Get vaccinated. Donnie got the shot. Let Darwin have his share as the sheep will take there last gasp of pressurized oxygen believing the misinformation. So be it. A lie is easy to spread. Using the truth to stop a lie is almost impossible. I have no more sympathy for the unvaccinated adult with Long Covid or in ICU than I do with a drunk driver that crashes and ends up in the ICU. They made choices to not be safe. Unfortunately, now they are taking up the beds needed by people that are having strokes or got hit by the drunk driver so innocent people are in peril.

Nearly every new case in our system is unvaccinated. The issue is it is political across the board. I get why people don’t trust it. And I get why most of my young healthy friend/family population are not interested. I tell them it’s safe. I am vaccinated. But, I think it’s too late to change minds. Most of those who want vaccinated are already. I just wish people would let me live my life already. Make people go back to work and stop living off our dime. Move on.

Deadfall

WKR
For real man 1st Anthrax vax and I immediately knew this shit is not supposed to go into your body. That crap was terrible.
Exactly when I became done with government and their jibberish. Look back in history and its bound to get worse. Wonder what it was like in babylon....Rome....Egypt....Isreal....
Know how I'm getting off this earth....might as well enjoy the ride...

Seriously funny stuff on this thread. I like it

Mike7

WKR
I got the series in 2002. There were numerous service members, some of which are close friends, that suffered from infertility , miscarriages and testosterone issues following that series. Too many for me to believe that it was coincidence. Maybe we got a bad run, maybe it really is coincidence, but it left me a skeptic moving forward.
Yeah, I have no knowledge about potential longer term vaccine side effects in young troops who were also potentially exposed to other things in the gulf. I was around about 2,000 Marines that got it for 1-2 years, but don't know of any studies being done at that time. Certainly nothing major was reported to VAERS like we have now. Also, the problems that you mention are fairly common in the general population, so who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.