Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike7

WKR
It's not just a narrative, there is mounting evidence that the Delta variant is doing just that with increasing breakthrough infection rates of the vaccinated and increased reinfection rates among those with natural immunity.

"In June, fully vaccinated people accounted for 20%, or 1 in 5, COVID cases in the county, which is the most populous in the United States. The increase mirrors Delta's rise. The proportion of breakthrough cases is up from 11% in May, 5% in April, and 2% in March, according to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health."

Are you trying to prove my point? Please go back and read what I wrote and read the link.

If you still come to the same conclusion, then either you believe Covid 19 will be eradicated, which is against what pretty much every scientist and health provider believes, or you are just taking a guess like everyone else.

It is probably not best to tell people what to do based upon a guess though.

Amen!

I was at an outdoor small concert at this park in the mountains this weekend. It was 90 degrees. Dozens of kids all playing together and having fun without a mask. Then there was 2 kids wearing a mask walking around looking depressed. I wanted to find their parents and kick them in the crotch so badly. Brains are completely broken.
I saw a man, woman, and child walking down the street and the child around 8 was the only one wearing a mask. My guess was she was too young to be vaxed so she still had to wear it?

Mike7

WKR
~163M Americans have been fully vaccinated versus an estimated 35M COVID cases. If one believes the real # of COVID cases is a multiple of those confirmed (e.g. 5x more) then the number of those who got COVID is pretty close to the # who got vaccinated. COVID deaths are still many times greater than those who died after being vaccinated, which is what I was attempting to demonstrate in my prior post.

And the obvious deficiency of the graph above is that not every one who died after getting vaccinated died because of the vaccine or related complications, so it is implicitly overstating vaccine deaths.
Here is another potential way (not necessarily the right way) of the many to look at the US numbers when deciding as an individual if you should get one of the U.S. Covid-19 vaccines. I will make a few assumptions as below, so that I am actually comparing the same time period and types of data, and also round off the numbers for demonstration purposes and ease of math.

Over the last 6 months if I have my numbers correct (check my work):
-About 150 million people have been vaccinated and 150 million haven't.
-There have been 25 million positive Covid tests.
-Let us assume that the vaccines offer 100% protection, of which they don't.
-I will also assume that the Vaccine related death rate is 5x's that reported to Vaers (some studies estimate that Vaers collects only about 1% of all actual vaccine related adverse events, but up to a max of 2 to 13% of actual serious events).
-Greater than 1/3 of Covid 19 deaths have been in those over 85 y/o.
-Less than 1/60th of the Covid 19 deaths have been in those under 40 y/o.
-Potential Covid related deaths over the past 6 months are about 200,000 (we know this is inflated and furthermore that many of the sickest people would have died from other things like UTI's, pneumonia, etc., but lets just go with this).
-So this means, 70,000 Covid 19 deaths in >85 y/o and 3,000 deaths in those <40 y/o.
-Potential Vaccine deaths would be about 50,000 (again, likely overstated just like with the estimated Covid 19 related deaths, but lets treat them the same; and anyone who is in health care also is aware that there are "long Covid-like syndromes" after Vaccination which are quite serious as well, from neuropathies to the sequelae of strokes, etc.)

Taking the above numbers (realizing that they are imperfect, but to show that maybe everyone who challenges MattB is not completely "living under a rock"), the risk of death would be as follows for the past 6 months:

- Death Rate for Covid 19 disease in <40 y/o = 3,000/150 million unvaccinated = 0.002%
-Death Rate for Vaccination in all ages = 50,000/150 million = 0.03%

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
When Rockefeller funded cancer research then demanded to be on the board is when big pharmaceutical was pushed and Western doctors were pushed to shame naturopath medicine.

And pert reviewed by who? Other scientists that are being pressed to comply by the admin?

Man your eating that cake like its a contest.
And washing it all down with a big glass of kool aide.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
The reason is the virus is mutating. The vaccines work very well against the original COVID strain but not as well against the delta variant. We may get to a point where the decisions of some to remain unvaccinated results in a mutation that cannot effectively be vaccinated against which has global implications. The decision as to whether or not to vaccinate is not a purely personal one.

Actually, the decision as to whether vaccinate or not vaccinate is STILL PURELY A PERSONAL ONE. What would make u believe otherwise?

I've been exposed (that I know of) twice in the last year. These were several 3 hour close proximity encounters and I've always tested negative in the four tests I've had. I was racked with a fever a month ago and went and got tested-negative. I will probably have to get the vaccine due to a court case, but I'm not sweating it either way. I'm convinced my wife had it in January of 2020 before we knew what it was. She was super sick with what they said was a unknown respiratory infection. I took care of her then and didn't get sick. I believe that within six months most employers will require people to be vaccinated. I will get it if it is required to keep my job. Companies are already making it more difficult for the non vaccinated. If you havent signed the voluntary vaccinated list, you are still required to social distance and wear a mask where I work. Kind of makes it easy to see who did what. The push for vaccination is only going to get stronger and our divided country isnt goiing to make it any easier.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
What makes you think I'm angry. Natural selection is not an emotional process.
There's natural selection, and then there's those that do anything and everything to try to stop natural selection.......like trying to force vaccines on people. If you really were for natural selection, then you would also be against vaccines and most medical treatments.

But even with this lab-modified virus, natural selection still seems to be taking place. Some get covid and die, while some get it and it's nothing more than a cold or mild flu.......natural selection.

Last edited:
Its actually a advancement for your 2021 taxes you would get in 2022 most people don’t realize that and are going to be in a lot of trouble come tax season we got one check then got online and opted out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They actually have to pay taxes to be affected...Its a tax credit therfore you really don't have to pay any taxes to get the credit/check.

sasquatch

WKR
They got a taste of power and passing trillions easily to put towards their liberal wish list and now can’t go without it. We’ve showed them if they just throw pennies (billions) at we the people, we will let them pass trillions because we’re too stupid to put the math together.

So now they going to go back for more! And this time to take the attention off of the govt they are selling it as it’s the unvaccinated people who are the issue. All to make the vaccinated people mad at us, because they did their part but are now only being punished do to the unvaccinated and they gonna jump on board without questions!

Only when they have full control of us will people wake up! Times are too easy and people are generally happy with too little freedoms since all they wanna do is check the door for packages and post on FB. All of which can be done from inside their homes.

The issue is, when they all wake up we will be in a spot with no way of digging ourselves out of it, hard to revolt when you weaponless. Death by a thousand cuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ODB

WKR
The creation of 'others' (non-vaccinated) is going to cause some major issues in this country on top of the crap we already have going on. The finger-pointing and blame will not make those people get vaxxed - in point of fact I think it will do just the opposite. We have moved from convincing people to get vaxxed to coercing them, and very soon it will be compelling them. There are a hell of a lot of people in the country who are like cats; you leave them alone, they are fine, but when you push them, they push back.

You are witnessing social manipulation first hand. The dystopian novels were written for a reason- it's a damn shame no one reads them anymore.

PMcGee

WKR
So another question for the non vaccine people as I’m genuinely curious: If your employer said you either had to get the vaccine or sign a waiver that said health insurance wouldn’t cover any COVID related costs if you denied the vaccine, would you sign or get vaccinated?

I’d sign it. Everyone in my household has had COVID with zero problems. Why should I be forced to take the vaccine? My girlfriend donates blood every time she can and they test for antibodies. She’s had them for over a year now. My stepdaughter got the vaccine because her grandmother talked her into. I have no problem with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.