Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squincher

WKR
mRNA technology has been around since 1990...

It's been around since the 1960's. DNA research in the 90's allowed researchers to modify in such a way as not to cause violent auto-immune responses. Yet, not a single vaccine hit the market in all that time despite being faster and cheaper to develop and manufacture.

Okhotnik

WKR
Half and half but I really do hate wearing them. Flying east to west is more of an all day deal than a few hours.
I did go out of my way to support businesses that did not require them.

Now it's probably only 2% of the people wearing them in my area.
CmXWMYn.jpg

Masks saves lives and are essential. If you don't wear a mask you are killing innocent children. Just ask John Kerry on a recent flight

Dementia Jo yesterday in Pennsylvania yelling about the deadly newer delta variant and the need to mask

mUnV8IH.jpg

Last edited:

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
you’d think the death rate would be a tad higher than it actually is to warrant a comment like “the ones who are smart enough to survive”

brains…are….broken
You'd rather take the bio engineered chinese virus?

So you put trust and $$$ in those who created the virus to give you the cure for it? So fascinating…

If they can legally and constitutionally force people to get a vaccine, then they can also legally and constitutionally ban women from getting abortions. I mean it's all just about saving lives......right? Or perhaps it has nothing to do with "saving lives".
There is no provision to Constitutionally make you get inoculated. Never was and never will be.

Abortion on the other hand, the dumb-s_ _ _ SCOTUS jurists in Roe V Wade got it wrong and should ask for their tuition money back.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
I am wondering if someone who is in the pro vaccine (everyone should get it) crowd can rationally explain to others why our southern border is left open for an estimated nearly 2 million more coming into the US? ....
with no regard to testing them,
With no regard to giving them the jab,
With no regard to housing them in close quarters,
in large numbers,
Shipping them by planes and busses together,
To destinations thru out the US,
Without notifying the citizens or cities of said destination?

It’s almost as if this administration wants these brown children coming into the US to get sick and die from this dangerous wu flu.
Could it be that these govt officials NEVER did care about any people and it always has been about their own power and control? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

WRM

WKR
I am wondering if someone who is in the pro vaccine (everyone should get it) crowd can rationally explain to others why our southern border is left open for an estimated nearly 2 million more coming into the US? ....
in large numbers,

It’s almost as if this administration wants these brown children coming into the US to get sick and die from this dangerous wu flu.
Could it be that these govt officials NEVER did care about any people and it always been about their own power and control? Asking for a friend.

Dang...your friend knows how to stir up a pot! Hope he (or she) gets an answer!!

WKR
Dying? I'm not worried about dying. That's for fat old people. Disability, long term/permanent for cardiac, lung, and neurologic consequences is the real concern.

Dying, hahahaha, that's the least of my concerns.

Long term unknown consequenceson the vaccine? Definitely some unknown, no way around that.

Known long term consequences of the virus? Definitely enough know about those that I don't want to take that chance. Permanent disability? No thanks.

My $ is on the American vaccine over the Chinese virus.

Spike elk

WKR
in large numbers,

Could it be that these govt officials NEVER did care about any people and it always been about their own power and control? Asking for a friend.
All the while the northern border is closed, yah know following the "data and science".

Reactions: KJH

mlgc20

WKR
Is this debate something that only happens online? I played golf with 7 of my buddies last weekend. Guys I’ve known for 20+ years. I don’t have the first clue if any of them are vaccinated. And they don’t know if I am. The subject never came up. My guess is some are and some aren’t. I’m just surprised people care so much about what other people do.

FLATHEAD

WKR
Is this debate something that only happens online? I played golf with 7 of my buddies last weekend. Guys I’ve known for 20+ years. I don’t have the first clue if any of them are vaccinated. And they don’t know if I am. The subject never came up. My guess is some are and some aren’t. I’m just surprised people care so much about what other people do.
I just told my wife the same thing. Why is everybody so concerned about my medical decisions? Other peoples medical decisions are NOT my business. Get the shot/dont get the shot,,,,I really dont care.

Mike7

WKR
I personally think lock-downs and mask mandates are largely ineffective and illegal. But increased healthy behaviors and social distancing may be in order again soon...and for the vaccinated as well.

Not unlike the delta variant in Israel, looks like the Pfizer vaccine is fairly worthless at preventing infection from the gamma variant in French Guiana, but unknown whether this extends to protection for severe illness as well.

Why are these strains popping up which elude the mRNA vaccines, after vaccine introduction to countries?

What mRNA vaccines have not been abandoned and instead have previously been approved in studies on humans, and not just for coronavirus, but any virus?

More specifically, what coronavirus vaccines have ever been approved previously?

There does appear to be some risk with these new vaccines, that happen to cause the body to produce spike protein, which is not a harmless protein as was originally touted by researchers and which is unfortunate.

But more importantly, I am worried that people will have to go through this vaccine risk over and over again every 6 months, particularly if they don't have natural immunity from disease, or if a safer more durable vaccine does not come along.

Or even worse yet, would be if these relatively untested vaccines, ultimately cause antibody dependent enhancement, which could actually increase the severity of covid illness in vaccinated individuals as the beneficial effects of these vaccines wane.

Status
Not open for further replies.