Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdahoElk

WKR
What about this respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) that is becoming more prevalent? My SIL is a nurse in Boise and a alarming number of young people under 30 are coming down with this?

Last edited:

FLATHEAD

WKR
I see where we Federal Employees are going to be asked to "self certify". Not sure how I'm going to handle this.
I was raised to not ask rude, inappropriate questions like How much money do you have in the bank?, How did you get your money?, Who did you vote for? and anything medical/health related.
It's really nobodys business, especially the Govt.
I really feel like they're trying to weed out "radical conservatives" like whats happening with the Military.
Will probably threaten to shut down my email if I dont answer.
We shall see.

sasquatch

WKR
It’s quite pitiful they won’t acknowledge the naturally vaccinated.

It’s two groups black and white. Vaccinated and non vaccinated

If you had covid and recovered fully, the vaccine can likely only cause issues. Although small there’s risk associated with the vaccine, and to make people take it who don’t need it is very irresponsible!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really? And, you base this conclusion on what? Power of prayer? You have a test which after you pee on the swab lit up the "Good to Go" light? Tell me you do not understand how viruses work without telling me you don't know. Because, you just did. Do you smoke? Are you above the BMI target? Have any health issues? Take any Rx? Healthy, prayerful, patriotic persons are currently being hospitalized and they all have one thing in common 98% of the time. Unvaccinated. Some are now dead. Parents and children are amazed the loved one died. I am not. You also should not be. Oh, and 30% of survivors have lingering issues with their lungs and hearts that has led some to commit suicide rather than face continuing disability that arose out of their ignorance. I am pleased Darwin will collect over 100,000 unvaccinated souls the next 8 weeks here in America. I also am happy when I see someone light up a smoke and pull that sweet, sweet smoke into their lungs. I figure is more chance Social Security lasts a few years longer as stupid people win stupid death prizes.
Wow, you are smug.

The reason is the virus is mutating. The vaccines work very well against the original COVID strain but not as well against the delta variant. We may get to a point where the decisions of some to remain unvaccinated results in a mutation that cannot effectively be vaccinated against which has global implications. The decision as to whether or not to vaccinate is not a purely personal one.
Don't viruses naturally mutate to become more contagious and less deadly in order to keep more hosts alive in order to spread more broadly? Maybe these vaccines are actually the issue and if we would have let it, the virus would have naturally evolved itself into a regular cold. Or maybe it was manufactured in a lab and doesn't behave like viruses have traditionally. If that's the case, maybe we need start looking for those to be held accountable. I have a feeling there's a reason why our own country isn't digging too deep,

BBob

WKR
Yes, infection rates but at what percentage are they dying or hospitalized? Isn't it still far lower than the un-vaccinated with delta? It sure seems they are pushing this vaccinated and delta narrative really hard but not discussing all of the statistics. Something seems fishy.

gelton

WKR
Yes, infection rates but at what percentage are they dying or hospitalized? Isn't it still far lower than the un-vaccinated with delta? It sure seems they are pushing this vaccinated and delta narrative really hard but not discussing all of the statistics. Something seems fishy.
From my understanding the delta variant is much more transmissible but not nearly as deadly and that the % dying is .005 for vaccinated and .007 for unvaccinated.

So a 99.995% chance of survival for vaccinated vs. 99.993% for unvaccinated, but the media is already spinning the numbers released today from the CDC, so I am sure they will find a boogeyman in there somewhere.

gelton

WKR
Here it is straight from the horse's mouth:

74% of the infections were people already vaccinated.
4 out of the 5 hospitalizations were already vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.