Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geewhiz

WKR
I've tried to stay away from all this shit for quite a while but I'm so disgusted with everything going on in this country I can't seem to keep my mouth shut anymore.

By the CDC's own numbers, this Delta variant that is so SCARY, has a death rate of .005 and .007 for vaccine vs untaxed......all this hoopla for that? Chicago has a 7 day rolling average 1 death from Covid. Anybody wanna guess how many people have died from shootings in those 7 days? Same with DC, you're more likely to get killed by a bullet than Covid. What a bunch of fu*king idiots.

If this virus was as bad as they say it is they wouldn't be having a free for all on the southern boarder! Come one, come all no matter if you're infected or not and we will ship you all over our country to infect everyone. Don't pay any attention that we are restricting people from Europe and Canada, if you vote democrat you're more than welcome to come to our country.

If anyone thinks all of this is anything other than politics you're a complete MORON. There is absolutely no need for a mask anymore and there is no need for us to do anything but get things back to normal. Covid is just a cover story now so they don't have to talk about all the other stupid shit that's going on...Hunter's laptop, China, Russia, border...etc, etc. Keep us focused on Covid and forget all the other stuff going on.

Slow PedoJoe, Dr. Doom and Gloom Fauci, Wolensky, and Heels up Harris can go F**K themselves.

Oh, btw, if the science about this virus was sound they wouldn't have to censor people who can refute "their science"!!

I found this on another board. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so true:

ME: CDC, should I get poked if I already had Covid?

CDC: “Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”

ME: Oh, okay, so we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are poked.”

ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

CDC: (Silence on the line).

ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

CDC: Yes.

NEW YORK TIMES: “Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study.”

ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than poke immunity?

CDC: Possibly. You never know.

ME: Okay. If I get the poke, does that mean I won’t get sick?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

CDC: That’s right.

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

CDC: We don’t know “exactly.”

ME: Oh. Then what’s your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?

CDC: We don’t know, okay? Next question.

ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Yes, for the collective.

ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting poked?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: Can a poked person spread the virus to someone else?

ME: So if I get poked, I could still spread the virus to someone else?

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unpoked, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: So the poke stops the virus from mutating?

CDC: No.

ME: So it can still mutate in poked people?

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: But what KIND of threat??

CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the poke doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it??

CDC: That’s it, we’re hanging up now.

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

(Buzzing sound)

ME: Um, hello? Is anyone there?
I feel like often times I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words, so I just go and "like" the people who know how to say what I'm thinking. Here's a "like" for you sir.

It's absolute madness and is so far from being about people "getting sick" it sickens me.

Flyjunky

WKR
I feel like often times I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words, so I just go and "like" the people who know how to say what I'm thinking. Here's a "like" for you sir.

It's absolute madness and is so far from being about people "getting sick" it sickens me.
Thanks, I'd like to say a bunch of other stuff but too many would get butthurt and I'd probably be kicked off here.

For those of you who think this virus came from a lab and it possibly has some "special" properties watch this video. Most people really question the low covid deaths in China and say China is lying but what if they aren't and this virus has a proclivity for certain ethnicities? I urge all to watch this, you won't see or hear about it in the media.

The whole video is really good but it starts to get very interesting at the 7:00 mark:

BBob

WKR
And so it rolls on down the road…. Just received an email from my insurance provider asking that I mask up in high risk areas in which my county supposedly now exceeds the threshold. Funny it didn’t yesterday when all of this started so I’m not sure what’s going on there. Bet dollars to donuts the grocery store has already rolled out the “you must mask up to enter” signs.

“Throughout this pandemic, BCBSAZ has supported the guidance of the country’s top health and medical experts, including the CDC. We know that vaccinations, masking, and physical distancing are proven, effective measures in this fight,” said Dr. James Napoli, Chief Medical Officer at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. “We are not done yet, but we will get through this together.”

Gzus we are doomed 🤣

FLATHEAD

WKR
Thanks, I'd like to say a bunch of other stuff but too many would get butthurt and I'd probably be kicked off here.

For those of you who think this virus came from a lab and it possibly has some "special" properties watch this video. Most people really question the low covid deaths in China and say China is lying but what if they aren't and this virus has a proclivity for certain ethnicities? I urge all to watch this, you won't see or hear about it in the media.

The whole video is really good but it starts to get very interesting at the 7:00 mark:

Not surprised. Remember Ancestry.com?
Did that not get hacked in to a few years back?

Okhotnik

WKR
It would lead one to believe that you are more likely to catch the virus a 2nd time if you are vaccinated.
Further solidifying my belief that you are better off with your own antibodies, esp. if you've already had the Covid.
The Cleveland clinic study basically stated that. I hope the vaxxers keep wearings masks so they don't shed their deadly dirty Chinese viral particles on me.

BBob

WKR
Not surprised. Remember Ancestry.com?
Did that not get hacked in to a few years back?

It doesn’t even need to be hacked. Many of those go to Chinese labs to be processed anyway so all they need to do it’s keep copy of the data wether or not they are allowed to.

It doesn’t even need to be hacked. Many of those go to Chinese labs to be processed anyway so all they need to do it’s keep copy of the data wether or not they are allowed to.
Or... did you get a covid (DNA) test?

ODB

WKR

"EthnicWeapon"

Unreal.

BBob

WKR
So my county is supposedly at a substantial risk for Delta infection. We have 106 cases out of a population of about 1mil give or take. Really? Substantial!!! We all need to mask up over 106? Maricopa has 1300 or so cases out of 5mil. What kind of risk is that? Infection numbers so far are in the weeds.

Geewhiz

WKR
So my county is supposedly at a substantial risk for Delta infection. We have 106 cases out of a population of about 1mil give or take. Really? Substantial!!! We all need to mask up over 106? Maricopa has 1300 or so cases. Is that even high risk?
0.01% man. People are dropping like flies. 🤣

The only way to survive this "pandemic" is to wear 2 masks at the same time. Although 3 or 4 is even better. This is freaking insanity.

Trr15

WKR
That video was pretty alarming. The fact that we’re voluntarily providing our genetic material to an adversary who we know has the capability and desire to develop biological weapons (which evidently have the ability to target specific races) is shocking. We do this with the knowledge that China has laws prohibiting it on their end. How does this shit happen? We have this knowledge as a nation but we knowingly allow gaping holes in critical defense mechanisms.

gelton

WKR
"EthnicWeapon"

Unreal.
Ethnic weapons have been warned about in 1998 by William Cohen, Slick Willies SOD...also the PNAC documents from 2000, with Bill Kristol and Cheney mentioned them as well.

To think that 20+ years later that this very subject is not a reality or becoming a new reality is short-sighted at best.

"And," their report notes, "advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

That is from the year 2000.

Reactions: ODB

Agross

WKR
I've tried to stay away from all this shit for quite a while but I'm so disgusted with everything going on in this country I can't seem to keep my mouth shut anymore.

By the CDC's own numbers, this Delta variant that is so SCARY, has a death rate of .005 and .007 for vaccine vs untaxed......all this hoopla for that? Chicago has a 7 day rolling average 1 death from Covid. Anybody wanna guess how many people have died from shootings in those 7 days? Same with DC, you're more likely to get killed by a bullet than Covid. What a bunch of fu*king idiots.

If this virus was as bad as they say it is they wouldn't be having a free for all on the southern boarder! Come one, come all no matter if you're infected or not and we will ship you all over our country to infect everyone. Don't pay any attention that we are restricting people from Europe and Canada, if you vote democrat you're more than welcome to come to our country.

If anyone thinks all of this is anything other than politics you're a complete MORON. There is absolutely no need for a mask anymore and there is no need for us to do anything but get things back to normal. Covid is just a cover story now so they don't have to talk about all the other stupid shit that's going on...Hunter's laptop, China, Russia, border...etc, etc. Keep us focused on Covid and forget all the other stuff going on.

Slow PedoJoe, Dr. Doom and Gloom Fauci, Wolensky, and Heels up Harris can go F**K themselves.

Oh, btw, if the science about this virus was sound they wouldn't have to censor people who can refute "their science"!!

I found this on another board. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so true:

ME: CDC, should I get poked if I already had Covid?

CDC: “Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”

ME: Oh, okay, so we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are poked.”

ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

CDC: (Silence on the line).

ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

NEW YORK TIMES: “Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study.”

ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than poke immunity?

CDC: Possibly. You never know.

ME: Okay. If I get the poke, does that mean I won’t get sick?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

CDC: That’s right.

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

CDC: We don’t know “exactly.”

ME: Oh. Then what’s your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?

CDC: We don’t know, okay? Next question.

ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Yes, for the collective.

ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting poked?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: Can a poked person spread the virus to someone else?

ME: So if I get poked, I could still spread the virus to someone else?

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unpoked, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: So the poke stops the virus from mutating?

CDC: No.

ME: So it can still mutate in poked people?

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: But what KIND of threat??

CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the poke doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it??

CDC: That’s it, we’re hanging up now.

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

(Buzzing sound)

ME: Um, hello? Is anyone there?
Thank you! Please somehow make everyone read this. Please

IdahoElk

WKR
If you haven't figured it out yet this Covid thing is about way more than Vaxxed vs Unvaxxed and people being sick with a virus that has a 99.7% recovery rate.
The worlds governments are using this and the soon to be never ending mutant strains to continue stripping us of our rights and freedoms.
If you think the boarder lockdown to Canada is bad wait until the kids go back to school and this thing with the support of the media gets whipped up and we are at each others throats.
Just my opinion, guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.