Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

WKR
Hate to say it but there is a 99.9% chance there will be no revolts....in other words 'a revolt is as likely as a 30 yr old dying of kung flu'.

Result of slow indoctrination and weakening of people. Could you imagine this being done to people in the 40s/50s?

People just don’t have any real life anymore. All they wanna do is sit at home on Facebook and check the door for Amazon packages. Therefore being locked up don’t bother them. They even threw money at them to take their attention off what was happening and the idiot morons thought life was grand.

Now the inflation and price increases have ate up all their free money plus some. And yet again, they still to stupid to notice!

Ahhh, the debt living, credit card spending, own nothing, social media world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
They don’t give two sh$ts about saving lives. There’s more too it. If they truely cared about lives they would ban abortions wouldn’t you think?
They enjoy the control. I’m afraid they will go for another shut down. They enjoyed it. It’s gonna push people over the edge and there will be a revolt. But they want that. Then they can create a bunch of laws because of the “violence.”

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Well, at least Bill Gates and his buddy Soros bought a UK Company that produces test kits for things like..... u guessed it, COVID 19!
Isnt that swell??
Sure am glad those two are looking out for us.

They don’t give two sh$ts about saving lives. There’s more too it. If they truely cared about lives they would ban abortions wouldn’t you think?
They enjoy the control. I’m afraid they will go for another shut down. They enjoyed it. It’s gonna push people over the edge and there will be a revolt. But they want that. Then they can create a bunch of laws because of the “violence.”
Laws only mean something if people choose to adhere to them...

Trr15

WKR
Speaking of not giving 2 sh$ts about saving lives, the Mayor of Chicago just postponed the pending COVID restrictions, presumably because Lollapalooza is kicking off. What are the odds that the restrictions hit as soon as it’s over?

Anyone see where two U.N. force bases have been established in the U.S they attempeted too cover the one in Norfolk Va. bye saying it was related to N.A.T.O. training, that in it self should scare the be-gezzus out of us when was the last time anyone ever hears of N.A.T.O. exercises in the U.S. perhaps the left wing of our gov. is getting ready for the revolt everyone is talking about. One thing is certain the wu-flu is a virus and viruses mutate, seems too me the stage has been set for a long time on the restrictions against WE THE PEOPLE. Follow the play book, mis-information.restricted movement, do as I say not as I do government, a people for now kept bye the gov. social media sites restricting free speech, social media sites that are worth more in monetary issues than the gov. and the list goes on. Lay low keep your eyes open take care of your family develop close bonds in you circle of friends but most important trust no one, rough yes but I fear we have only seen the tip of the ice- burg.

gearguywb

WKR
I live outside of KC. Super liberal mayor of KC, MO. Announced last night they are mandating mask wearing (again) indoors, regardless of vaccination status.

Anecdotal evidence, but an ER doctor in Houston I know said they are filling to capacity again. 99% unvaccinated people almost all with the delta variant. He also says to keep an eye on the lambda variant That is making some news this week. Appears to be the one that current vaccines are less effective against And is spreading in certain areas.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
If we are headed into another lock down I hope people will revolt. I was expecting that revolt the first time. I had no idea we would roll over so easily.
Sheep will always roll over, but not every American citizen is a sheep. Just keep exercising your rights and you can see just how much that infuriates the enemy and all the sheep. I was born an American, and I will die an American.

sasquatch

WKR
Sheep will always roll over, but not every American citizen is a sheep. Just keep exercising your rights and you can see just how much that infuriates the enemy and all the sheep. I was born an American, and I will die an American.

The scary part is the sheep are far outnumbering the freedom lovers.

Once we are the minority we are screwed. But I guess at that point life is over anyway so what the hell

USMC-40

WKR
The scary part is the sheep are far outnumbering the freedom lovers.

Once we are the minority we are screwed. But I guess at that point life is over anyway so what the hell

The sheep have always outnumbered the sheep dogs, and always will. Question is, do the sheep dogs outnumber the wolves? I believe they do.

Squincher

WKR
Really? You don’t understand the article?

Its only stating that out of the 44k that where in the test group. 29 died, doesn’t say what they died from. Only that they didn’t died from the vaccine.

you monitor 44k people for three months, some of them are going to die

Sure, and thus far there is no meaningful difference in the mortality rate between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

Sorry, I think maybe you misunderstand me? Back 20-25 years ago before cancel culture and 2+2=5 in the US, we had early more covert Marxist training in schools, and political correctness in the greater society. At that time in Australia, no one that I met in Australia was even close to being as politically correct or muzzled like people in the US.

And now it is so much worse here for many with CRT and cancel culture, gov't/big tech surveillance, etc...all supposedly in the name of safety, truth, and equity.

Luckily we have the second ammendment, but it may be hanging by a thread. I only use Australia as a warning for what is coming or already here.
The sad thing is that the 2A was essentially killed back in 1934. We're all just used to the shadow of the 2A being the 2A. I should be able to mail order any military grade weapon I can afford from Amazon.

WRM

WKR
Next stage is: You can avoid vax and come to work, but you'll need to be tested 2x a week--at your expense. Freedom isn't free, as they say.

Then, OSHA makes a broad mandate for worker safety. You paid for testing 2x a month for 6 months to....get the shot.

We have ways of making you talk...I mean get vaxxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.