Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRM

WKR
The sad thing is that the 2A was essentially killed back in 1934. We're all just used to the shadow of the 2A being the 2A. I should be able to mail order any military grade weapon I can afford from Amazon.
Darkweb has Prime shipping, too. I ordered my Abrams on Friday and it'll be here tomorrow!

Anecdotal evidence, but an ER doctor in Houston I know said they are filling to capacity again. 99% unvaccinated people almost all with the delta variant. He also says to keep an eye on the lambda variant That is making some news this week. Appears to be the one that current vaccines are less effective against And is spreading in certain areas.
Is there a specific test for "delta?" I get tested monthly and I sure haven't heard about a test determining variants. Sounds like BS to me.

Shrek

WKR
Florida is resisting. I don’t foresee another lockdown or mask mandate in Florida. Unfortunately there’s no shortage of face diaper wearing covidtards here. Sooo many GD Yankees have moved here ! Most walk around with the mask pulled below their nose...

WRM

WKR
Florida is resisting. I don’t foresee another lockdown or mask mandate in Florida. Unfortunately there’s no shortage of face diaper wearing covidtards here. Sooo many GD Yankees have moved here ! Most walk around with the mask pulled below their nose...

I'm in FL too. Love the chin riders.

During spring turkey, I was in the virtual middle of a military installation (10 miles of dirt roads and woods on either side). Lady rides past me in her van on the "main" road--wearing her mask, by her damnself!

Is there a specific test for "delta?" I get tested monthly and I sure haven't heard about a test determining variants. Sounds like BS to me.
It is total BS. IMO the "vaccines" are failing miserably & big pharma / CDC et al need something to blame.. soon they will announce a "Lamda variant" & on down the line.. along with the need for monthly "boosters" all which the taxpayers will be stuffing endless amounts of cash into those companies pockets

DV.jpg

WRM

WKR
It is total BS. IMO the "vaccines" are failing miserably & big pharma / CDC et al need something to blame.. soon they will announce a "Lamda variant" & on down the line.. along with the need for monthly "boosters" all which the taxpayers will be stuffing endless amounts of cash into those companies pockets

View attachment 312482

Already done did, in Philippines, I believe. I barely keep up with it now. Gamma, I think.

4rcgoat

WKR
The scary part is the sheep are far outnumbering the freedom lovers.

Once we are the minority we are screwed. But I guess at that point life is over anyway so what the hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I always think of the Spartans that knew they were outnumbered and never moved an inch,stood their ground and spit in the face of their enemy.

Anyone see where two U.N. force bases have been established in the U.S they attempeted too cover the one in Norfolk Va. bye saying it was related to N.A.T.O. training, that in it self should scare the be-gezzus out of us when was the last time anyone ever hears of N.A.T.O. exercises in the U.S. perhaps the left wing of our gov. is getting ready for the revolt everyone is talking about. One thing is certain the wu-flu is a virus and viruses mutate, seems too me the stage has been set for a long time on the restrictions against WE THE PEOPLE. Follow the play book, mis-information.restricted movement, do as I say not as I do government, a people for now kept bye the gov. social media sites restricting free speech, social media sites that are worth more in monetary issues than the gov. and the list goes on. Lay low keep your eyes open take care of your family develop close bonds in you circle of friends but most important trust no one, rough yes but I fear we have only seen the tip of the ice- burg.
where did you get this info?

Not sure. Per him, The hospital are flowing lab data and samples up to the cdc and texas dept of health and they are reverting with information That is filtered back down to the line doctors like him.

I guess more topically, the ER my very old and good friend works in is full to overflowing with Covid patients for the first time in nearly a year. Setting aside variants, more Covid cases in the ER = bad news For a lot of reasons.

not sure I will change your apparently deeply held views here, nor do I care to try. Just passing along a piece of information for those who care to read it.

interesting read on the delta variant from the texas depart,ent of health below, assuming they aren’t in on the bullshit…

Was on one of the web news sites, said they had a leak from a female U.N. officer at one of the bases would not show her face or give her name.

Anyone see where two U.N. force bases have been established in the U.S they attempeted too cover the one in Norfolk Va. bye saying it was related to N.A.T.O. training, that in it self should scare the be-gezzus out of us when was the last time anyone ever hears of N.A.T.O. exercises in the U.S. perhaps the left wing of our gov. is getting ready for the revolt everyone is talking about. One thing is certain the wu-flu is a virus and viruses mutate, seems too me the stage has been set for a long time on the restrictions against WE THE PEOPLE. Follow the play book, mis-information.restricted movement, do as I say not as I do government, a people for now kept bye the gov. social media sites restricting free speech, social media sites that are worth more in monetary issues than the gov. and the list goes on. Lay low keep your eyes open take care of your family develop close bonds in you circle of friends but most important trust no one, rough yes but I fear we have only seen the tip of the ice- burg.

UN has no authority in the sovereign USA. Nobody here is obligated to comply with anything they say, regardless if a treasonous federal gov't "gives" them the authority to do so...

2024 cant get here fast enough.

2022 can fix everything.

*zap*

WKR
'22, '24 will get you more of the same and maybe worse....don't get your hopes up.

I believe that biden has asked the un to look into systemic racism in the USA.

TheWhitetailNut

Lil-Rokslider
Please tell me what the secret is to Chick Fil A not having a lack of applicants?

Is it the no Sunday work?

Everywhere has a lack of applicants, around here anyways. Lots of places have had to modify hours. It's not a problem of having customers now, it's a problem of labor.
They have a fun, purpose driven, winning culture.. People want to be a part of that.

Thunder43

FNG
I'm in FL too. Love the chin riders.

During spring turkey, I was in the virtual middle of a military installation (10 miles of dirt roads and woods on either side). Lady rides past me in her van on the "main" road--wearing her mask, by her damnself!

Also in FL. Thankfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
RNA sequencing is ran on positive samples. It is expensive and the capability is not built out everywhere. Some places will run it on all samples, some will run it on none. Some might run it on a random selection and use statistical analysis in an effort to cut costs or make due with limited resources.

Texas currently lacks the capacity to sequence ever positive test per the TX DSHS. But, some hospitals, such as UT Southwestern, are RNA sequencing every test. (Note, I'm discussing TX because that is the location mentioned by @Desk Jockey). So, one could be getting a statistical estimation for rates of Delta or could be getting true population based numbers depending on location. Either way, the numbers are not "BS."

Tuskeegee experiment…again? For all.
You do realize that the scandal with Tuskeegee was withholding treatment?

The 1905 Jacobson v. Massachusetts Supreme Court rulling is a more applicable comparison from history.

Status
Not open for further replies.