Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crghss

Lil-Rokslider
"funny how seeing someone die puts some sense into people"

True, like the 13 year old kid in Michigan who died in his sleep right after getting the jab
As opposed to the millions that have died from COVID.

looks like we have another participant for the Darwin awards.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
How did we get to the Delta variant so fast, what happened to Alpha, Beta and Charlie? And will make it through the entire phonetic alphabet?

WRM

WKR
How did we get to the Delta variant so fast, what happened to Alpha, Beta and Charlie? And will make it through the entire phonetic alphabet?

I think they probably had some minor variants crop up that just didn't do much. It's what viruses do-change to survive.

Flyjunky

WKR
As opposed to the millions that have died from COVID.

looks like we have another participant for the Darwin awards.
And it's sheep like you that believe and repeat everything they hear in the media and take it as gospel. If this virus was as bad as they say it is there wouldn't be so much backtracking, hiding/manipulating numbers, and trying to censor the other side. You'd think if everything was on the up and up they would be more than happy to "show their work", it's very telling that they won't. Just like when they censor other's opinions because it goes against the grain, not because it's wrong.

Keep up your attitude and see this country go further down the drain, so intelligent.

Remember, it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool instead of opening and proving it.

Flyjunky

WKR
The only problem with that logic is that deaths from covid where much higher when the CDC dropped masks mandates in May by some 200 deaths a day than they are now.
Don't bring up facts like that, it really upsets people. They would rather rely on emotional arguments than facts. Just like the fatality rate was already declining when the vaccine came out.

If things are really so bad why wouldn't the country vaccinate the thousands of illegals that are coming into the country before letting them run free wherever they may land? Just a thought. Seems real logical when they especially when many enter through gates that resemble cattle chutes on the farm.

I hope this thread keeps going. It’s easy to get stuck in an echo chamber and tune out info that doesn’t reflect your own thoughts. There are guys in here that articulate their experience extremely well and I have absolutely no reason to doubt what they have seen, and what they believe. I also absolutely believe that information has been and is currently being withheld, or not delivered accurately. Is it insidious? I don’t think we will ever know, because at this point it’s obvious they aren’t going to level with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.