Everyone’s favorite Carhartt alternative?

Kobuk

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sorry but I can't get that vision of a man-bun jogger wearing a filson running outfit! Oh, I also had to clean off my keyboard.....:ROFLMAO:

OP
Sierra Hunter
Sent Carhartt a Dear John letter from their website. Like they care.

Just another company with blue collar roots going hipster. Like Levis and others. Screw 'em
Sent Carhartt a Dear John letter from their website. Like they care.

Just another company with blue collar roots going hipster. Like Levis and others. Screw 'em
Since they’re privately held I wonder if we could track down the founders email and respectfully express our opinion

Prison blues are very baggy.
Duluth quality went way down when they shorten there warranty. No 2 models of pants are the same sizing.

I had really good luck with Wild Ass jeans but wish the side pocket was bigger for the phones we carry now.

I need some work clothes to.

Prison blues are very baggy.
Duluth quality went way down when they shorten there warranty. No 2 models of pants are the same sizing.

I had really good luck with Wild Ass jeans but wish the side pocket was bigger for the phones we carry now.

I need some work clothes to.
Wild ass! I forgot about Baileys. I used to get all of my pants from them when I was cutting timber. Buy a new pair of pants and cut the bottom 4 inches off the legs.

I found Red Kap awhile back haven't bought anything yet or done much research but interesting looking options.

Scorpion

WKR
Ariat FR for work, often wear it at home as well. Duluth Trading Firehose Flex and Kuhl Rydr are awesome pants, too.

Haven’t tried 1620 yet but their clothing looks great and well made.

Ordered some Tyndale USA made stuff through work yesterday, we'll see how that is. I'm doubting it's USA sourced though.