Evidence of Sex

How do you show it and I am not talking about the kind where my wife leaves scratches all up and down my back? Can you guys/gals post up some pictures of your bull's junk after you boned it out? :)

Maybe someone has a tutorial on this subject as most guys get bit by the CO for this.

hunting1

WKR
You need to leave the wanker or vulva connected to a hind quarter in CO if this is what you are reffering to. In NM a skull cap or antlers attached is sufficient. Without a picture you just cut a strip and leave it attached or haging from one the rear quarters.

Daniel_M

WKR
Leave the sheath attached to the quarter just be delicate not to sever the intestine or bladder hose so you don't get crap all over the meat.

Generally on moose, I like to take a piece of string and tie them off before cutting.

blb078

WKR
For my first trip I plan on taking a small trash bag, like something you'd use in a small bathroom trash can, and a zip tie to wrap it up when it's on the hind quarter, that way it's stays away from the meet and stuff.

ckleeves

WKR
I just leave about a 6"x6" patch of hair with the scrotum on it. Balls removed. It's easiest to make a cut however you desire it before you separate the ball joint IMO. That way you know not to remove the skin in that place. I never worry about it touching the meat. It's hair nothing more.