Sold EWO FeatherSticks (20") with Schaefer Fast-Entry Cam Cleats and 8mm Paracords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ewo-featherstick-with-cam-cleats-complete.jpgfeatherstick-with-cam-cleats-zoom.jpgfeatherstick-with-cam-cleats-side.jpg

ASKING: $170

With this sale you are getting (3) 20" Eastern Woods Outdoors FeatherSticks climbing sticks with Large Schaefer Fast-Entry Cam Cleats (500lb working load) and 8ft long x 8mm coyote brown paracord attached. Please note that you will have to go to EWO's (or another compatible manufacturer's) website to order the climbing stick brackets, steps, and climbing stick end caps (the caps are like 80 cents a piece) to fully use these sticks. These sticks stack 2 on top and then you have to turn the third one and stack it on the side, but the overall profile remains small.

I'm selling these because even though I love them and they work flawlessly, I am trying to shed as many ounces as possible, so I went back to a versa button and thinner Amsteel cable. I'm trading the speed and extra security of these sticks for the weight reduction of my new sticks.

I accept PayPal + 3%, CashApp, and Venmo. The price includes shipping, and I only ship to the USA! NO TRADES!

Status
Not open for further replies.