Excalibur Dehydrator

treillw

WKR
I've been making a lot of my own dehydrated meals with a cheap dehydrator. It works, but it can be a little bit of a pain mixing stuff up and rotating trays. For how much we've used it, it would be nice to have a good one.

Any great deals on Excalibur dehydrators or another quality one?

Thanks!

Take a look at LEM. Their Bigbite dehydrator has the rear mounted fan and heating element. All stainless steel construction, stainless steel trays ( optional ). And is half the price of an Excalibur. Don’t get me wrong the Excalibur is an excellent dehydrator but they have a lot of plastic in their construction and you seem to be paying for the name. I recommend you steer clear of the bottom or top mounted fan/ element. The rear mounted fan/element have a more even drying rate.

NDGuy

WKR
I've been making a lot of my own dehydrated meals with a cheap dehydrator. It works, but it can be a little bit of a pain mixing stuff up and rotating trays. For how much we've used it, it would be nice to have a good one.

Any great deals on Excalibur dehydrators or another quality one?

Thanks!
Put in a few Excalibur dehydrators on camel camel camel .com and wait for a sale. I got my 9 tray with timer for $193 last March.