Excellent Kuiu Customer Service

Given some recent threads complaining about poor customer service by Kuiu, I thought I'd share my experience. I ordered the wrong frame size for an Icon Pro pack. I called CS and they said to just send it back in with a note explaining what I needed. Package was sent on 12/22. I received the replacement frame today. I paid the shipping back to Kuiu, they paid it to send the frame back to me. I think that's pretty fair. Impressive turn around time given the holiday rush too.

Qfrog

Lil-Rokslider
I found a pile of gear that my wife was supposed to mail off. Returned items that didn't fit me back in September. A number of companies wouldn't take the items back after 60 days. Kuiu said no problem and earned my business for life.

norsepeak

Lil-Rokslider
Had nothing but great service from them. I'll be sticking with Kuiu.

exceptions.jpg

I've ordered well over 7k in their items by now. This is strung over 5 years and not 1 single issue. But you are wasting your time on this site bragging for them.

dotman

WKR
Who is Kuiu? :). Always good to hear when people get great customer service.

Last edited:
I've ordered well over 7k in their items by now. This is strung over 5 years and not 1 single issue. But you are wasting your time on this site bragging for them.

It's gotten past the point of old, I liked this site because if you made a shitty product or had shitty service you got hammered, but if you made a quality product with good service you also got praise.

RdRdrFan

WKR
The few times I've had to deal with their customer service they were great. I haven't had any issues at all.

jm1607

WKR
Although alot of people have, I've never had any issues with their CS or their clothing.. Just their awful business practices & attitudes and deceit/non-transparency

Last edited:
A preferred outdoor clothing merchant for me. I've owned none of their associated gear yet. Zero issues with CS and my account. After several years, I don't expect that to change. I buy what I like and keep hunting.