Excellent Online Workout Generator

WKR
Just an FYI, Dan John, a zen master in the strength and conditioning world, has a really cool online workout generator. There's a small monthly fee after the initial free trial period but I think a lot of folks may find it extremely valuable.

You can customize the generator for general fitness (park bench) or specific goals (bus bench). It can also be tuned up or down based on current fitness and it allows you to select the equipment you have available, so you don't need a full gym in order to complete the training sessions. It will send you workouts, at whatever frequency you choose, that are varied and balanced.

I get nothing from this but thought it might be valuable. I work in this field and can tell you without hesitation that Dan is a true master. I'd much rather people look at his information over the InstaGoogleTweetFace crowd with regards to strength, health, and fitness.

https://danjohnworkouts.com/

I haven't used this specific site for workouts, but I've read Dan's articles for many years and he knows his stuff. He has smart, well thought out and effective ideas on health and fitness. He'll get you stronger without killing you.