Executive Gun Control Orders?

Flyjunky

WKR
I honestly think he will hit 100 days and quit. That press conference was irrefutable proof he is in serious mental decline. Anyone doubts that, they haven't been around people with dementia. He literally read from notes and had sheets with reporter's names and faces on it. It's worse than we think. An God help him if he ever had a tough reporter - his anger (and he has an anger issue) will be ugly. We are in bad shape. Kamala is no better because she knows absolutely nothing about anything.
Anyone who is honest with themselves knows that Sleepy Joes' dementia was plainly visible long before this press conference. Why do you think they kept him in his basement during the campaign? Covid was just an excuse to keep him out of the public eye because his lack of coherence would have been plainly visible to the entire country a long time ago.

I think they will try to make him hang on for at least 2 years because if heels up Harris takes over before then that will limit her to 1 more term.

I really hate to say this about a president but Biden is a complete joke and an embarrassment to this country.

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
I was going to mention the 3 percent and what was accomplished by them during the American Revolution, but first thing in the duchduckgo search was this...

3 Percenters
The Three Percenters are an American far-right militia movement and paramilitary group.Wikipedia

Hear that? We're all far right para military!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

rclouse79

WKR
I have thought about doing it on several occsions, but tonight is the night. I am going to join GOA. Feels like too little too late but maybe I will sleep well tonight. It is time to start directing some of those stimulus dollars against their intended purpose.

2ski

WKR
Why does only the right call people names? You never hear Donald the Dick, Daughter Diddling Don, or anything like that. But its sleepy Joe. Crooked Hilary. It's unimaginative and quite frankly detracts from your point.

I also hate executive actions. I wish the Supreme Court would declare them unconstitutional. And I wish the left could step back and see how the actions of the seditious people at the capital illustrates why the 2 amendment is so important.

Okhotnik

WKR
Why does only the right call people names? You never hear Donald the Dick, Daughter Diddling Don, or anything like that. But its sleepy Joe. Crooked Hilary. It's unimaginative and quite frankly detracts from your point.

I also hate executive actions. I wish the Supreme Court would declare them unconstitutional. And I wish the left could step back and see how the actions of the seditious people at the capital illustrates why the 2 amendment is so important.
Sound like white supremacist racist white men and terrorists like you from a non diverse white state like Montana are the greatest threat to America these days, according to the beloved niece of Vice President Harris.I imagine you own a military grade assault weapon like a Rem 700 or a Fierce or Seekins capable of killing a human being at 1000 yards.

You voted for this ENJOY!!!

RVk0QHd.jpg

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
I wish the Supreme Court would declare them unconstitutional.
I sure hope they don't, because executive orders are Constitutional unless they are not LOL!! I mean conflict with the Constitution.

Last edited:
OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
RVk0QHd.jpg
LOL that's EMBARRASSING. I think Mean Harris needs more air time, she's fantastic!! I say let her speak and put her on TV, the more the better!! She's much more repugnant than her sister Kamela!! She looks like a lunatic too!! I haven't seen GOLD like her since Billy Carter! Inconvenient siblings are AWESOME!!

Last edited:

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Let me be clear, let me be clear, let me roll my eyes and act annoyed and have a phonier fake laugh than Hilary. Let me be clear, let me be clear, my words empty.
And then he always says, "let me be perfectly clear." Yeah yeah, we get it.
I made a vow not to watch the news any longer after they got elected and for some stupid reason, I watched his press conference which basically could have been titled "an hour with howdy doody." And I agree.....he just ain't all there.
In any case, my hunting and shooting buddies have had this conversation for many years about what you would REALLY do if certain weapons were deemed illegal or just plain taken away. And for the most part we all had full term careers in law enforcement and I can tell you with 100 percent accuracy, none of us would have ever enforced any of this proposed bullshit. Alot of folks bury their head and I have heard time and time again about how this would never happen our country. Really?? Its time for all of us to get involved.

Randy

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Gun owners of America. Donate today. They aren’t to busy hoarding cats and getting fitted for suits

The NRA sold out gun owners and supported the Bump Stock ban. Whether you like bump stocks or hate them, what happened is unacceptable and the 6th Circuit said so. That’s a pretty big precedent to set. Chevron didn’t apply and it shouldn’t. Now if they could get Chevron to go away...
I just joined + made a donation. Thanks for kicking me in the seat of my pants ILH&B.

Storm's a comin'.....be ready.

Eddie

Wvroach

WKR

I'm hoping this is sarcasm on the name calling part. Kinda feel as though it isn't and if that is the case you should look outside of your circle.

I guess calling trump, agent orange on MSM and constantly degrading him and the breakdowns on election night alone aren't enough, or calling a entire group of people deplorables. Let's not forget about all the protest with fake decapitated heads or baby shaped trump balloons, oh and then you have the great headless paintings and such from the leftist celebs.

Plenty more examples, while I don't agree with name calling on either side, It surely does happen on both sides.

Wvroach

WKR
I just joined + made a donation. Thanks for kicking me in the seat of my pants ILH&B.

Storm's a comin'.....be ready.

Eddie
Don't just donate to GOA, call your reps, write your congressman, talk to your local government, get on a first name basis with your sheriff. Go out and bring new people in to the culture, take someone new to the range teach them firearm safety and go plink with them.

I've changed quite a few minds with the last one, have yet to have anyone not leave happy afterwards.

Not putting down GOA I am a member, also a nra life member, as well and they do great stuff. As a member or just a gun owner in general we still need to be vocal in this and not expect them to fight for us alone.

Interesting bill they are kicking around in Columbia...dont know if it will go anywhere or legality of it in the end.
Good as place as any to start pushing back.

gearguywb

WKR
IMHO, what you will end up with will be two different countries. This one will be torn apart. You will have states/pockets where the 2nd amendment counts, folks are generally pretty conservative, etc.

There will be other areas where ultra-liberalism is the norm and expected belief.

I find it so unbelievable that most on the left are so incapable of common sense thought. Both sides will dig in there heels to defend their side but those on the left refuse to accept logic. The refusal to SEE what's happening in front of their own eyes. Yay! We got rid of Trump the world is going to be better now....give me a break! The inability to see it's not about Trump personally but the good things he did for this country. Open your eyes! The left is so clearly trying break this country apart! Ya I know they're highly educated and I just don't understand.....

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk