Exercise

Jakerex

WKR
Rower or airdyne will activate more muscles with one exercise than any other machine. And they’re low impact. Put one or the other in front of Netflix and you’re good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rellim33

FNG
A subscription to beach body on demand. Started when Covid hit, do “advanced” programs, stay committed, you’ll get somewhere.

I second the beach body on demand as well...a lot of folks laugh but I've done some sort of beach body routine at the beginning of spring every year for several years now. I'm currently doing P90X3. It's a good way for me to boost my cardio and lean out a little for summer. I tend to get a little gooey with all the bad food and beer during hunting season!!

If you were going to buy one piece of home exercise equipment such as a bike elliptical or rower what would you buy?

With the back injury, I'd go with the elliptical. You'll get a good cardio workout and calorie burner with that, if that's what you're trying to achieve. If you're looking to build upper body mass, get your advice from your physical therapist, who's familiar with your upper body disability.