Exo 3500- 2nd. gen in multicam

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I purchase this new and used it for two 10-day hunts. Unfortunately it has never packed out any animals. It is in excellent condition and I can't find a blemish on it (update- while packing this in a box for shipment, I noticed a silver dollar sized area on the inside of the pack where the waterproof type coating in rubbed off. It looks like something in the pack rubbed up against it and wore that off. It's on the side of the bag that attaches to the frame.) Includes two hip belt pockets. It has the small belt which can be changed. It's a great pack but I'm still looking for the PERFECT pack for my body. It's surprised me how much this pack can expand and I was able to easily make it work to get 10 days of supplies into the backcountry with it (I am a minimalist though) then it collapses down to nothing in day pack mode. I included one photo of it fully expanded. Price drop to $430 TYD with payment via PayPal.

IMG_1252.jpgIMG_1253.jpgIMG_1251.jpgIMG_1259.jpg

Last edited:
OP
darcytribe
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is not the latest K2 pack that came out a few months ago. This is the version right before the K2.