EXO color mishap

Has anyone received one of these discounted EXO packs with the mis-colored webbing straps? Is it a big deal? Do you have a full picture?

Stalker69

WKR
I would say you have to be really picky if a little off color strap is going to stop some one from buying one. I think most are waiting for the K3 and find 75.00 off is not a big deal. Now if it was 100.00 - 150.00 off a lot of people would buy the “ old” one, off color straps or not.

OP
WannabeHunter
Thanks everyone for your opinions on what is or should be important to me.

The facts are that this question is for my bro-in-law to whom I said the same things, but it’s not my money or my bag. But thanks for the pictures.

md126

WKR
For the money these packs cost I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be completely satisfied with the purchase. The slight discoloring on the EXO doesn’t bother me but who am I to speak for others.

87TT

WKR
If they didn't tell you, you probably wouldn't know or care. It's on you back not in front of your face.

md126

WKR
Hopefully they’ll discount all the K2 bags at some point.

On the site all the packs are listed as on sale until you add it to the cart. Disappointing..

Stalker69

WKR
It shows the green ( blems) on sale. But when you click on color they don’t have green, ( I believe they are sold out) only the two camo colors are avalible and they are not on “ sale”, Hence your cart cost .

md126

WKR
I realize that the Ranger green is probably sold out.

However, it still shows both the K2 2000 and 3500 in Multicam and Fusion “on sale” in the pic under “shop pack systems”. If that’s not the case that’s fine but the actual prices should be accurately listed across the board.

Like I said, hopefully they’ll all be discounted after the K3 becomes available. The K2 and 2018 bags are great.

I realize that the Ranger green is probably sold out.

However, it still shows both the K2 2000 and 3500 in Multicam and Fusion “on sale” in the pic under “shop pack systems”. If that’s not the case that’s fine but the actual prices should be accurately listed across the board.

Like I said, hopefully they’ll all be discounted after the K3 becomes available. The K2 and 2018 bags are great.

Man there's just a little dot that says sale before you click on what size you want.
As soon as you click on that there is a note in red that says ranger green.
Is that really that big of a problem for you? Seriously someone is always un happy.
Not everything is life is perfect.
Screenshot_20190609-092549_Chrome.jpg

md126

WKR
Not surprisingly, some people have missed the point of what I was saying/asking. Oh well...

Anyway, no worries. EXO is a great operation overall and I loved the K2 EXO. I ran one all last year but i guess I’ll just wait and see what the K3 is all about and go from there.