Exo gear sale?

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Hey, I understand exo only runs about 1 sale a year around black Friday. How was the sale last year? Looking to get a 4800 and torn between getting a new or used one. Leaning towards new cause it seems like they hold their value extremely well. A warranty is worth the extra hundred bucks to me.
Thanks!

N.ID7803

WKR
Bought my 1800 on Black Friday as well, well worth it so far. One thing I would say is don't dilly dally around like I did, just buy. I almost missed out on my pack cause they sold out so quick.

OP
S

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Bought my 1800 on Black Friday as well, well worth it so far. One thing I would say is don't dilly dally around like I did, just buy. I almost missed out on my pack cause they sold out so quick.
Haha yeah that's a lesson I've encountered too many times. I'm gonna make an account with them soon and throw everything I want in my cart, then I can just enter payment stuff and hit confirm.

Do they do a 15% sale on everything? I have the k3 4800 and would like to pick up the 6400 bag. Anyone know if that usually goes on sale?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

It just depends.
They used to just sell the ones with defects.
Last year they must not of had that many defects.
But I know there already been testing the new frame so they may want to clear out k3 stuff.
Only way to know is wait and see.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
It just depends.
They used to just sell the ones with defects.
Last year they must not of had that many defects.
But I know there already been testing the new frame so they may want to clear out k3 stuff.
Only way to know is wait and see.
New frame is a ways out. I've got one of them and they are phenomenal though!

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Man I love the exo bag layout but read so many reviews about the k3 pad rolling and not staying up well.
I'm running a k3 bag on an exo frame rite now.
It's a small percentage of people who think the lumbar rolls currently. I think there's a lot of parroting of what other people say without actually experiencing it. I've never had an issue with it but don't question that it's not perfect for everyone. I can guarantee that the k4 lumbar and hip belt will be very well received by most people.

Last edited:

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Man I love the exo bag layout but read so many reviews about the k3 pad rolling and not staying up well.
I'm running a k3 bag on an exo frame rite now.
I have come to really really like my k3 this season but I do wish the lumbar pad was stiffer but I haven’t disliked it enough to try and find a fix yet I suppose…

PLucas

FNG
I got mine on the last black Friday sale. Also, their customer service is top-notch. I emailed them about a broken belt clip. My dog chewed it and cracked it. I emailed asking how much for a replacement since it was my fault it was broken. They sent me a new one at no charge and even covered shipping.

Oregonboy

WKR
I bought one a few weeks ago and I found a 10% coupon that softened the blow. Like someone else said, their customer service is outstanding.

Do they do a 15% sale on everything? I have the k3 4800 and would like to pick up the 6400 bag. Anyone know if that usually goes on sale?

I am curious why go up. I have the 3200 and feel it is too small for bulky gear or more extended trips. I was curious if a 4800 would be the best fit IR if I should just go up a tiny weight penalty and get the 6400. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious why go up. I have the 3200 and feel it is too small for bulky gear or more extended trips. I was curious if a 4800 would be the best fit IR if I should just go up a tiny weight penalty and get the 6400. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 4800 is just about right for most things I do. But I sometimes bring a lot of camera gear with me so the bigger bag would be nice. Also, if I was to do a 4-5 day cold weather hunt I think I would need a bigger bag.

md126

WKR
If the 6400 was just a bigger 4800 I’d probably gone that route. They all compress so well.

I just liked the bag layout and features a little better on the 4800 and it’s still plenty big for me.

PLucas

FNG
If the 6400 was just a bigger 4800 I’d probably gone that route. They all compress so well.

I just liked the bag layout and features a little better on the 4800 and it’s still plenty big for me.

I'm the opposite. I have both the 4800 and 6400 and I like the layout of the 6400 better. I guess that is why they have 2 different designs.