Exo K3 4800 Features I Forgot And Some I Just Learned

by all accounts, it seems like EXO knocked it out of the park with their K3, and handled the frame issue crazy good considering the rate of failure which was very low to begin with.... not many companies would stand up and make sure everyone gets a new frame.... think about top bow companies, and the problems with some models, and they don't even want to recall parts with a high failure rate..... crazy difference in business model there.

EXO has as much integrity as any company I know of, pretty impressive they have their customer's backs (no pun intended) as much as they do. it's certainly a piece of equipment you can buy and wear with confidence.
This alone means a hell of a lot to the serious hunter/consumer. I can recall 2 times I had issues with brand new bows and they would not budge on helping me out without a huge hassle which involved me not having the bow for at least a month. Both were top 3 companies and both were well known issues talked about on archery forums. The last one, I spent over $1,700 on the bare bow the week they came out.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk