Exo K3 4800 replacement frame issue

Long story short I got a frame replacement back when the Exo frame issue happened. I’m just now getting around to swapping them out after using the pack with the old frame (I’m primarily an eastern Whitetail hunter so the pack doesn’t get used much).

Swap out the frame, go to put the extensions in the new frame (in the bag in the attached pictures) and the extensions don’t fit at all. The extensions slide in and out of the old frame just fine (the frame not in the bag in the pictures). Am I being dense here and missing something or is something up with the replacement frame I got? The outside diameter of these frames are exactly the same but it appears the inside diameter is different.

I did send an email to customer support but figured I’d check here too because I’m hoping I’m not the only one to run into this and hoping it’s just a quick fix.
795215c5dbdd33e91881466409aa9ebb.jpg

308c6858eba009831c3fba49c1d12002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
Little late in the day now but, give them a call. They'll get it squared away.

OP
P
Not sure exactly what the issue was with it but they are just fixing by sending me a new frame and extensions to ensure everything works correctly together.

10/10 customer service from the Exo Team

Not sure exactly what the issue was with it but they are just fixing by sending me a new frame and extensions to ensure everything works correctly together.

10/10 customer service from the Exo Team

the EXO team rocks!

glad you got it squared away, but as soon as i read the post, i knew getting a hold of them was going to solve your issue quick, they are an awesome group of folks.

if i ever have any pack issues, i know i will be dealing with 2 of the best companies for customer support, i will always own an EXO, and will also always own a kifaru

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
+1 on the EXO Team! Always great customer service. Great group of people always willing to answer questions and help out. Glad your issue is being taken care of.