WTS/WTT Exo K3 4800 Tall Frame, Medium Belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before we get to the details, this pack smells and I'm done trying to get the smell out. Maybe someone knows a trick I don't and will get a nice pack for cheap. I've tried baking soda, vinegar, enzymatic fabric cleaner, and a short stint with an ozone generator. The pack is in great shape other than smelling something like a dead mouse mixed with a slight floral scent after trying the fabric cleaner. I was told it had packed out meat last year and had been soaked in cold water with scent free soap. It looked spotless when I got it and had no blood stains but it stinks.

It's a K3 4800 with a tall titanium frame, two hip pockets and two stash pockets.

I bought it used from another member about a month ago to try out an Exo while I wait for my custom pack to arrive with intentions of keeping the best of the two . This pack stunk the moment I took it out of the box and I've spent all the time I can afford to try to get rid of the smell. I took it on a few short treks through local trails and it was very comfortable. Everything on the pack functions perfectly and it doesn't look like it's seen much use.

$370 TYD PP F&F or G&S+3%
That's 1/2 of new price after shipping.

Trades or partial trades possible

Attachments

• Exo1.jpg
    Exo1.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Exo2.jpg
    Exo2.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 52

Stalker69

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If for some reason they don’t want it, please let know. My son needs a pack badly and can’t afford a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.