Exo K3 belt

Mban2

FNG
Does Exo offer molle on their waist belts, or are there aftermarket modifications? I don't understand why they are sticking with a 1.5'' webbing instead of the more standard molle attachment method.
Is there a way to adapt a different belt to the K3 pack system? I saw an older thread where someone took the kifaru belt and added it, but It didn't make me think it was a very viable approach. Not having molle is literally the only thing keeping me from buying an Exo.

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
Resurrection! I'm sure exo doesn't wanna make an option for their outgoing product, but I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone who modded a belt or adapted something else with pals to work on the k3 frame.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Yep, same here. I found a guy middle of summer that says they make slip over sleeves with molle. Havent tried it tho. Might have to give it a shot though. Only thing I dont like about my k3 is all of my belt attachments are for molle....

Yep, same here. I found a guy middle of summer that says they make slip over sleeves with molle. Havent tried it tho. Might have to give it a shot though. Only thing I dont like about my k3 is all of my belt attachments are for molle....
If you are interested trying that option let me know, Ill dig up his company info and get you an email.