EXO K3 Lid Recall/Replacement: Exo comes though big time

I verified with them that mine is in fact defective. I'm still confused why I never received the email, I'm assuming they're hoping alot of people don't realize since it's obviously going to be a very expensive screw up on their part. Originally they said the new lids would be available in October but in classic exo fashion they've pushed it out to November. Good times.

ElkNut1

WKR
You might go back & check your junk mail box, Exo is as good as service as there is. No way would they hope some wouldn't notice their issue! We have two of the K3 3200 packs & we did receive the email. Our packs were good to go with the proper lids but it was nice we did receive the email as a 'Just In Case'!

ElkNut/Paul

Checked my junk mail multiple times, still nothing. Also, you're in the industry with somewhat of a following and you're located in Idaho near them, so I would imagine they treat you a little different than the average non-social-media-Joe that buys a pack. I'm looking forward to hearing what Exo's after the fact response will be to this.

I’ve emailed mark about my pack and the belt size a few times and he’s gotten back to me very quickly each time. I’m not in the industry either and I am a big Kifaru fan. But his timeliness with getting back to me and answering questions has been awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young Blood

Lil-Rokslider
I have zero connection to the hunting industry outside of being a consumer of products and am located in Montana and I received the email so I'm not sure your argument holds any weight. My lid was a good one and I still received the email so if I wasn't honest I could have easily screwed them out of a free lid which leads me to believe that they aren't trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Mark has responded to me the same day and usually within hours of any email I have sent him and when I call I have also received exceptional customer service. They are a small company in a relatively small industry where word gets around so to think that they would intentionally screw people to save a buck is absurd. When I get an email from them from their mass email broadcasts that isn't a direct response to one I sent them it goes to the "promotions" tab in my gmail account, not my inbox or my junk/spam. If you are using gmail check that tab. If you didn't get an email I would chalk it up to an honest mistake. They have announced through several ways that there were defective lids its not like they are trying to hide it. If you have one and didn't receive an email a simple phone call should solve the problem. No need to go online and bash a good company ran by good people based on a poor assumption.

I have zero connection to the hunting industry outside of being a consumer of products and am located in Montana and I received the email so I'm not sure your argument holds any weight. My lid was a good one and I still received the email so if I wasn't honest I could have easily screwed them out of a free lid which leads me to believe that they aren't trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Mark has responded to me the same day and usually within hours of any email I have sent him and when I call I have also received exceptional customer service. They are a small company in a relatively small industry where word gets around so to think that they would intentionally screw people to save a buck is absurd. When I get an email from them from their mass email broadcasts that isn't a direct response to one I sent them it goes to the "promotions" tab in my gmail account, not my inbox or my junk/spam. If you are using gmail check that tab. If you didn't get an email I would chalk it up to an honest mistake. They have announced through several ways that there were defective lids its not like they are trying to hide it. If you have one and didn't receive an email a simple phone call should solve the problem. No need to go online and bash a good company ran by good people based on a poor assumption.
I wasn't referring to you. I was responding to ElkNut.

Young Blood

Lil-Rokslider
I know. The point is that him getting good customer service is not due to the fact that he is in the industry. Most of us are not and still get that same quality customer service.

Rommy

Lil-Rokslider
Did anyone receive their replacement lids yet? I sent a pic, got it confirmed it was faulty, signed up for the new lid, then never heard from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElkNut1

WKR
Exo has unreal guys & great customer service! It's the best elk hunting pack I've used bar none!

ElkNut/Paul

Jbruno

FNG
I am not in the "industry," per se, and had a lid issue with my pack. I received the email and promptly responded, knowing that it would be mid-November before I would likely receive a replacement. I corresponded with Mark quite a bit before buying my original K2 pack, and most recently the K3. I even got a follow up email regarding my purchases and confirming I had received what I had ordered. Out of all the businesses in the industry, EXO has, by far, had the best customer service. They have my business from here on out. I do not believe they would have NOT sent emails to save a buck, or a bull. Whatever shenanigans are going on...it's not with EXO. BTW, I just received my lid replacement today. Pleased with the fit of replacement.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk