Exo K3 shipment notification thread

DDRH65PRC

FNG
Did you get an email yet asking if you are sure you wanted the belt size you ordered. I havent seen anyone else post about that, but they emailed me last week asking if I for sure wanted a small. I replied: "its good, just ship it"
Havent seen anything since...

I did get that email. Were we suppose to reply? It seemed like an email to help educate us on fitting. So i didn't reply.

I emailed them this past monday asking about my pre order, explaining I am leaving on a hunt in 9 business days. Today I got an email saying they shipped my 4800 today by Fed Ex priority shipping. Do they all get shipped priority or did I get special treatment? I am up in BC Canada so I really dont think it will clear the border in time to get here though? My 55hunny is loaded and ready though!

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
I emailed them this past monday asking about my pre order, explaining I am leaving on a hunt in 9 business days. Today I got an email saying they shipped my 4800 today by Fed Ex priority shipping. Do they all get shipped priority or did I get special treatment? I am up in BC Canada so I really dont think it will clear the border in time to get here though? My 55hunny is loaded and ready though!

Mine went regular FedEx

md126

WKR
Fed Ex 2 day is standard shipping for Exo.

Not sure if that is the same as "priority" or not

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
I basically gave up checking all the social medias for EXO updates and such this morning and......BOOM got my ship notice today. Mine is normal fed ex to get here monday it says. Had ordered 7/6 3200 Fusion

Djc21

FNG
Can’t wait to see how these new packs perform for you guys this year. I am planning on picking one up by years end hopefully.

kiddogy

WKR
took my new (this spring) exo 3500 out camping this weekend and noticed they sewed a female snap were a male snap should be .

funny, this is the fourth trip I took with this pack and the first time I noticed. guess it is something I can live with as it is not something I would often use anyhow.

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
My hell day at work today is only made better because there is supposed to be a new K3 waiting on my front porch in the next hour or so!

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
And after all that wait they sent me someone else's order.....so now i will have to wait again and miss my hunt for sure.