Exo K3 shipment notification thread

wekilldeer

Lil-Rokslider
So the K3s are scheduled to start shipping this week. As you guys get your shipping notification let us know. Include bag,color,frame and belt size so we can see what is shipping at what time. It's getting close........

Netherman

WKR
"We will begin shipping next week and it could take up to two weeks to get every pre-order shipped"

Sounds like they won't be shipping until next week. Maybe.

I'm sure Steve and Mark aren't too happy about this either, but it's definitely frustrating on our end.

K

Kootenay Hunter

Yup, good lesson is to never over promise and under deliver. Best to keep quiet and only offer info when you know it's 100%, otherwise, stay vague and be honest about any delays.

Maybe they'll give everyone a sticker to say sorry! The least they could do for purchasing one of the world's most expensive backpacking packs...although Yeti hasn't made a hunting pack yet...:p

Oh well, nice to have it sooner, but I'll probably get mine before Sept 1, so can't really complain.

Last edited by a moderator:

md126

WKR
Tough situation for them for sure..

They tried to be quiet about deliveries/info and people complained, they tried to give us more info and videos,etc and that didn't work that well either. Damned if you do or don't i suppose.

Either way, I'm sure it will all work out.

Yup, good lesson is to never over promise and under deliver. Best to keep quiet and only offer info when you know it's 100%, otherwise, stay vague and be honest about any delays.

Maybe they'll give everyone a sticker to say sorry! The least they could do for purchasing one of the world's most expensive backpacking packs...although Yeti hasn't made a hunting pack yet...:p

Oh well, nice to have it sooner, but I'll probably get mine before Sept 1, so can't really complain.

They will mail you a card and sticker @ x-mas.

K

Kootenay Hunter

Tough situation for them for sure..

They tried to be quiet about deliveries/info and people complained, they tried to give us more info and videos,etc and that didn't work that well either. Damned if you do or don't i suppose.

Either way, I'm sure it will all work out.

Yeah, they're definitely handling the best they can, no complaints there. That's always how pre-order sales go: People pay and then they get antsy. Imagine dropping big coin on a Tesla then waiting half a year for delivery :oops:

kupper

Lil-Rokslider
My ranger green 4800 with small belt shipped yesterday (7/25) around 3PM. I had placed my order about 3 minutes after the presale email was sent out. I don't have any hunts earlier than the end of august so I didnt state anything about needing the pack by a spacific time.

OP
wekilldeer

wekilldeer

Lil-Rokslider
My ranger green 4800 with small belt shipped yesterday (7/25) around 3PM. I had placed my order about 3 minutes after the presale email was sent out. I don't have any hunts earlier than the end of august so I didnt state anything about needing the pack by a spacific time.
Well I'm guessing I was at around the 2 hr mark after the email went out......nothing here yet. Same small belt/frame ranger 4800