Exo K3 shipment notification thread

tunafed

FNG
My medium/tall multicam 4800 just shipped.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

tunafed

FNG
On June 27th. Got my confirmation email at 11:36 am pst

rawask

FNG
On June 27th. Got my confirmation email at 11:36 am pst

Dang I have a bit to wait yet. July 9 for me. It will probably ship the day I leave for vacation lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soj51hopeful

Lil-Rokslider
FINALLY got my shipping notification!!! Ordered the afternoon the pre orders opened up. Ranger 6400 tall / medium

Pn8hall

WKR
Finally got my shipping notice today for a Ranger 4800 medium belt tall frame and 3200 bag. I placed my order at 1:05 central time so 20 minutes after I got the preorder email. My ranger hipbelt is backordered another week they said though.

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
Got my ranger small tall 4800 Tuesday and hiked 5 miles with 40 pounds. Pack is great and well worth the weight and wait! I am 5'10 160 pounds and sizing is perfect. It would be helpful if exo posted a k3 pack adjustment and strap use video.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Still nothing here, ordered 14 min into the pre-order. 3200, small/fusion
Me too. They sent me an email 2 days ago asking if I was sure I wanted the small belt and it wouldnt be to late to change to medium if I measured incorrectly the first time. Email said reply for change but if not it will be shipped "soon". Whatever soon means...

Steelhead

FNG
Got my call yesterday to come pick it up, short multicam 4800. I know its hard for you guys waiting for shipping notifications but I live like 20 minutes down the road from Exo HQ. Been taking deep breaths to promote patience ha ha! Cannot wait to get that sucker on my back

ORdude

FNG
Got my shipping notice yesterday! Small/short fusion 3200 with some accessories, looks like all I had to do was post on here that I hadn’t got a notification.

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
3200 showed up today. Anybody purchase velcro strap keepers for their exo? Kind of surprised they are not included for the price of the pack like kifaru and MR.

Ordered a K3 3200 today I'm hoping that it will be here before my hunt in Spetember, they did have a K2 my size that I could have by the end of the week but for almost the same price I can't make myself order the old version. What are yalls thoughts on that? The K3 definately has a couple features I want.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DDRH65PRC

FNG
When did u guys/gals all order your packs? I ordered on June 29th for a 3200. Only got the update emails from them.

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
When did u guys/gals all order your packs? I ordered on June 29th for a 3200. Only got the update emails from them.
Did you get an email yet asking if you are sure you wanted the belt size you ordered. I havent seen anyone else post about that, but they emailed me last week asking if I for sure wanted a small. I replied: "its good, just ship it"
Havent seen anything since...