Exo K3 tall frame reviews from taller guys

So I currently have a k2 frame and find that, at my height of 6'1, the load lifters don't really get a chance to do much for me.

At this point, I'm in between changing over to a kifaru pack and frame or ordering a k3 tall frame. The latter option being more appealing at the moment because I really enjoy everything else about the exo pack.

With all that said, I was hoping to hear from some taller guys who made the switch to the taller frame. Was it the upgrade that you needed?

I never had the shorter frame but the K3 tall frame is money for me. I’m 6’3” with an long torso so this was a deciding factor for my purchase. Fits great and plenty of adjustability. I wouldn’t hesitate.

Lvthntitall

Lil-Rokslider
I have the K3 tall frame, its the first good pack I have ever had. After adjusting the pack and putting 60 lbs in it and pulling the load lifter straps the only thing I could say was, WOW. I think it will be exactly what you are looking for. I'm 6'6"

abbrown

Lil-Rokslider
6'5", relatively long torso. I think the K3 fits great and I don't even have it extended to its fullest height as far as the load lifters go. I've hauled 60lbs with it and it's been money.