EXO Limited Edition in Cipher

DDRH65PRC

FNG
Old thread, but anyone know if EXO will bring back the Cipher pattern? Would be nice to be able to match with my other gear. In the meantime, i just go the 3500 in Fusion.

rbljack

WKR
I like the cipher, but like others mentioned...I don't like the tan patch in the middle. I wouldn't get a kifaru in CB for the same reasons...too much of a big tan patch for me to be comfortable on public lands when others are carrying rifles around.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I like the cipher, but like others mentioned...I don't like the tan patch in the middle. I wouldn't get a kifaru in CB for the same reasons...too much of a big tan patch for me to be comfortable on public lands when others are carrying rifles around.
Get the load panel in blaze or another color and cover it up. Heck, any piece of cipher material you could find with some buckles sewn on would fix it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Just ordered the K2000 in Fusion. Planning to use it in Az this Jan on archery Mule deer.
I've got a 2000 bag in Ranger, use it a lot for archery. Run it without a lid and it's a really streamlined pack for going through brush and what not.

I've got a 2000 bag in Ranger, use it a lot for archery. Run it without a lid and it's a really streamlined pack for going through brush and what not.

Theres no brush in Idaho. Just easy walking trails and jogging tracks.

mcseal2

WKR
I got my multi-cam 3500 bag I mentioned earlier in the thread switched to Cipher and like it very much. My frame is in multi-cam as is the 2000 bag I ordered with it originally. I don't care that they don't match, they work great. Only way I'd buy new for camo pattern is if I could get a K2 frame and 3500 bag in ASAT. I don't know that the camo pattern makes that much difference but ASAT really blends well with the dead grass I hunt in a lot. I use First Lite ASAT stuff predator hunting any time I can, I bought a lot on the close-out sales when ASAT got dropped by First Lite. Can't beat stuff that fits my area at a big discount.

reaperukon

Lil-Rokslider
Same here......if you got a cipher bag hanging around just send it my way. I’ll take really good care of it for you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk