Exo Mountain Customer Service Awesomeness

Bought a K3 frame with crib load carrier from another member. I had a spare 4800 bag so decided to make up a pack for my wife. While installing the frame it snapped in two. It was the original aluminum and a tall.

Wrote Exo and offered to buy a titanium short frame. That was Sunday night. Before lunch today received notice of shipment from Exo of a short frame. No charge.

Great company.

P. S. While fitting the bag on the frame I rediscovered the mesh pouch sewn into the inside of the bag. Forgot all about it! Big enough to store some possibles.

Last edited:

walleyes

FNG
Yup they have great service.
For clarification the original k3 frames were aluminum and they went back to the original titanium frame as a replacement . 😉

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I have had good experience with their customer service, as has a friend of mine. Great company.

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
When paying that much for a pack long term support is a must and I have yet to hear a negative comment on their support.

OP
Mike Islander
Hey Mike,

Thank you for the kind words. Just to clarify — the frame that snapped was our aluminum frame and we replaced it with our titanium.

Let us know if you have any questions, Mike!
Fixed. I actually posted it right, then changed it, and now have corrected it. Thanks again!

Exo's customer service is phenomenal! I broke the zipper on my K2 Lid because I completely overstuffed it and still tried to zip it shut. It's not the smartest thing I've done nor was it Exo's fault, but I contacted Exo and a brand new K2 lid was at my doorstep 4 days later - no questions asked!

20201025_205723.jpg20201030_181120.jpg

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
Do it, you won’t regret it! Just got mine a week ago and I’m in lust 🤤
I gave in to peer pressure and ordered mine with Mark Wednesday, It will be here Sunday. Talk about a great guy to deal with, was helpful and guided me through so unsure accessories. I’m looking forward to trying it!!!

Firehawk

WKR
Been my experience as well. We all know Steve and Mark and appreciate them, but I am here to tell you that Jake is definitely one of the great ones as well. Stopped in there several years ago on my way through town. I had an older pack I had picked up used and wanted to see if they could fix a zipper that wasn't working quite right. Jake helped me, got my shipping address and then sent me on my way to play in the mountains. A few days after arriving back home from our vacation, I received a package from EXO. It was my pack with a brand new zipper sewn into the pack. No charge. Always awesome customer service with these guys.

But what impressed me about Jake is that 1.5 years later, while at the Hunt Expo in SLC, Jake remembered me and chatted about things that we had discussed 1.5 years earlier for a few minutes while I was dropping off my pack. That is AMAZING!

Thank you Jake, Steve, Mark and the whole EXO team. Keep being great!

FH

md126

WKR
Had a K2 3500 and 5500. Currently have the K3 4800.

Great CS is a big reason I stay with the EXO. 👍