Exo Mountain Gear contact

Dan_B

FNG
Heya guys,

I've been trying to get in touch with Exo Mountain Gear via email and phone, but no luck over the last couple of days....

Does anyone have any info if they are on break or some other reason why they would be uncontactable?

I have a warranty question I'd like to sort out asap!

Thanks all for your time,

Dan

OP
D

Dan_B

FNG
They're a small company, only open 8a-4p mountain time Mon-Fri. They were probably closed yesterday for MLK too. Should be open now.
Ah got it, please excuse my ignorance about MLK day, I'm from Aus and didn't realise is was a Federal holiday. Hopefully they'll get it touch when back in.

Walkstoomuch

Lil-Rokslider
Perhaps they're at a sportsmans show? I got an automated response from Christensen yesterday saying they were out for the week to attend a show

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey @Dan_B! Sorry you didn't reach us yesterday. I did notice a couple of missed calls from Australia yesterday. Both times you called I was on the other line, and I am the only one in the office right now.

When I tried calling back it wouldn't connect, which sometimes happens with international calls. I will be around all day today (again, by myself, so I may be on the other line), but please try to give me a call or email me directly... 208-995-4688 or [email protected]

And a random note for anyone and everyone — please do leave a voicemail when you call, which helps us call you back. And you can always email [email protected]. We pride ourselves on customer service and hate missing calls, but we are also a small team and sometimes we're tied-up on other calls.