EXO Mountain Gear frame and 3500 bag with accessories AND Kuiu Ultra 1800 bag

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2015 foliage 3500 pack and frame I would like to sell. It has a small belt (I am a 34" waist and it still has a lot of room for a larger waste) the load shelf, lid, one hip belt pocket and the load panel to go with it. This is the frame right before the K2 frame. I used it for two seasons and it is in great shape, hauled out a few animals on it and it carries really well. I did a quick once over this morning and there is a small 1/4 inch dirty spot on the very bottom of the frame....don't think it is blood, looks like dirt to me and you can see it in the photo. Nothing is altered on the pack, it is just like it comes from EXO. Only reason I am selling is to go down to the 2000 pack. $400 shipped to you in the lower 48.

Pack1.jpgPack2.jpg

I also have a Kuiu Ultra 1800 bag that I used on the Exo frame. I removed the buckles on the front of the bag and used quick connects to attach it to the Exo frame so if you want to use it on a Kuiu frame you will have to find another set of the original buckles. I have quite a few buckles and quick clips from Kuiu that I will include with it. $60 shipped to your door in lower 48.

Kuiu1.jpgKuiu2.jpg

Last edited:

Peekamoose1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How do you replace those buckles? Aren't they sown in? If you can replace the buckles I will take it.

OP
J

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would have to get some sort of quick connect buckles because yes, the ones that Kuiu uses are sewn in. I think Kifaru has some buckles sets that are quick connect.

OP
J

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple people have asked if I will break up the EXO bag, and I will not. It goes as a whole pack or not at all for right now.