Sold EXO Mountain Gear, K2 5500 Backpack, Multicam, Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadysailor

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi forum, I have an EXO K2 5500 backpack, multicam, small that I purchased on 07/31/18 that's been used on 3 elk hunts and 1 spring bear hunt. I'm considering going with a smaller pack because I find myself stuffing this thing just because I have room and would like to see if anyone is interested in this pack before I move forward or not.

It's in great condition, absolutely no rips/tears, all the zippers and buckles function perfectly. It is a little dirty and someone could possibly catch a whiff of elk urine, but I will scrub it down with no scent soap before shipping if you'd like.

K2 5500 Backpack (Multicam, Belt size is SMALL)- $649.99
Hipbelt Pouch x2 (Multicam)- $88
Stack Pockets x2 (Mesh w/ zippers)- $20
Total new was $758

Let me know if you're interested in making an offer, thanks.

IMG_1410.jpgIMG_1411.jpgIMG_1412.jpgIMG_1413.jpgIMG_1414.jpgIMG_1415.jpg

OP
S

Shadysailor

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely! It was a feeler to spark some interest, but no interest yet. Anyway, a fair offer based on other posts on here would be $475 shipped to your door FIRM with the exception of AK or some other location far, far away. Again, I spent over $750 on this bag, it's used, but in great shape, hit me up.

Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Absolutely! It was a feeler to spark some interest, but no interest yet. Anyway, a fair offer based on other posts on here would be $475 shipped to your door FIRM with the exception of AK or some other location far, far away. Again, I spent over $750 on this bag, it's used, but in great shape, hit me up.
Let me know if you still have it! PM sent? I’ll take it! Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.