exo mountain pack

Olydog09

Lil-Rokslider
Since they were kind enough to offer to send the packs out that had the shoulder straps cut incorrectly by the seamstress shop, I messaged Steve Tuesday (4-22) asking to have my 3500 shipped as is. I told him I would possibly keep the straps or ship them back in to swap them out after turkey hunting. He replied that he would get it out asap.. I am a 1 to 2 day ship point from Boise Id. I live in Spokane, Wa. and I ship UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS from work. The stuff I ship out gets to Boise in 1 or 2 days. I have not seen the pack yet. I sent Steve a request for the tracking info on Friday(4-25) but have not heard back from him. I just sent him another message. I will update with pics and thoughts if it arrives.

Outwest

WKR
Since they were kind enough to offer to send the packs out that had the shoulder straps cut incorrectly by the seamstress shop, I messaged Steve Tuesday (4-22) asking to have my 3500 shipped as is. I told him I would possibly keep the straps or ship them back in to swap them out after turkey hunting. He replied that he would get it out asap.. I am a 1 to 2 day ship point from Boise Id. I live in Spokane, Wa. and I ship UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS from work. The stuff I ship out gets to Boise in 1 or 2 days. I have not seen the pack yet. I sent Steve a request for the tracking info on Friday(4-25) but have not heard back from him. I just sent him another message. I will update with pics and thoughts if it arrives.

Hope your pack gets to you soon so you can post up some pics.
Can't wait to see some reviews myself. My 5500 won't be here until July. Its gonna be a long summer....

Olydog09

Lil-Rokslider
Steve messaged me and let me know that he shipped my 3500 out UPS today. That means as long as UPS does their job I should see it Thursday. I will post up pics if I have time before I split for the weekend. If not I will have some up with initial thoughts early next week.

trk3263

WKR
I got to check out Gobblers today it is a pretty sweet well thought out pack. Anxious for him to get some weight in it and do are bear trip in 2 weeks using it. I will get on him to post some pics!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Wondering if you can put a Nomad Bag on the Exo Frame. hmmmm =) If anyone has a Nomad and Exo can we get a report if thats possible? =-) I maybe interested in that setup.

I ordered an EXO the other day. I too am hoping it has ample attachment points. I have Kifaru, MR, and HPG gear I would like to try on the frame if possible.

Archelk

Lil-Rokslider
Steve from Exo sent out an email yesterday that had a couple of guys reviews on the 3500 pack they received. Needless to say I cannot wait for mine to come in.

eltaco

WKR
I have a 3500 in ASAT coming. Shouldn't be too tong, now! Curious why you guys would want another bag on the Exo frame? At the spec weight and with all of the built in functionality of the pack, doesn't seem like there is much of anything to improve on for my needs.

NVCHUKAR

WKR
When my setup finally arrives. I will let you guys know how the dt3 fits or if its even possible on the exo frame.

I have a 3500 in ASAT coming. Shouldn't be too tong, now! Curious why you guys would want another bag on the Exo frame? At the spec weight and with all of the built in functionality of the pack, doesn't seem like there is much of anything to improve on for my needs.

You are correct and I too look forward to the actual pack itself. However having several other Branded products. Its nice if they work with one another. I like my Bikini frame but was not crazy for any of Kifaru's packs at the time. So I bought a Mystery Ranch Longbow and mounted it on my Bikini Frame. Kifaru's suspension is what draws me. If someone (maybe Exo) comes out with a suspension that fits me and is as comfortable as Kifaru. I may have a new friend!! I have HPG gear that adapts to Kifaru frames. I am hoping it adapts to the Exo frame as well?? Just as I hope my Kifaru Pods can attach to the Exo pack. Which I believe should not be a problem.

I thought I had my pack decision down to a duplex with EMRII for my moose hunt but I just spent some time catching up on the Exo Mountain website and watched the video with the 250 pound load. This has me rethinking my decision. For those that are getting the packs, how well is the frame working with big loads? Whichever pack I get for this moose hunt I'll end up using it afterwards primarily for archery elk and muzzleloader muley season. I was going to order next week but I may wait to see what the photos of the 5500 look like.

NVCHUKAR

WKR
There are no extensive reviews yet on this frame but a few people should be able to comment in a week or two. I won't be able to tell you how a 150lb load will feel since that is my body weight when wet. But I can tell you how it will compare to a bikini or a duplex. I have a strong feeling that a duplex will prevail in heavy weight situations, but the exo might be comparable to a bikini.

I agree on the duplex. I don't think any hauler can top it. My Bikini is very comfortable but I have a feeling the Exo could possibly exceed it??? It seems very rigid vertically yet pivots a bit for added comfort. Will find out in about 4 weeks.

Can't wait to see your thoughts on it. I ordered Foliage so I am looking at like another month. There is no way in hell I can carry ANYTHING brown in color here in NY!! We get some city slickers that come north and shoot at anything they see, hear, or have no clue!!