exo mountain pack

Caprock

FNG
It just depends right now, we are probably averaging 2-3 days with a few exceptions. Email me your contact info and I can look the order up.

Steve

I had one payment hit on the 13th and one hit on the 16th, should I expect delivery fairly soon?

Caprock

FNG
I had one payment hit on the 13th and one hit on the 16th, should I expect delivery fairly soon?

Both packs delivered today! From the time payment was processed one pack took 12 days to deliver and the other took 9 days.
Can't wait to try them out!

Art Vandeley

Lil-Rokslider
I got my pack yesterday. Just messing around stuffing it full at the house, it carries the load awesome. Have never put on a more comfortable pack, and love the pocket layout.

cscalvin

Lil-Rokslider
Just received my pack yesterday! I ordered on 02JUN. First impression is great and can't wait to take it out this weekend. On a side note, the customer service was phenomenal. They took time to answer all my questions and helped me out when I forgot to order an item. Can't say enough about those guys, and I look forward to punishing this pack all fall.

Colberjs

WKR
I got mine today and explored it for a little while this evening.

I'll admit, when I first opened the box and saw the backpack laying there I had a temporary episode of buyers remorse. I thought to myself " I can't believe I just spent $600 on a backpack! It's just a backpack." But once I took it out if the box and familiarized myself with it I started getting excited!! I can't wait to put this thing through the paces and see what it and I can do together.

One thing I need to do is browse back through here and find those fitting videos somebody posted to make sure I get it fitted right. I had way loosened and cinched straps tonight and it was quite comfortable. Can't imagine how it's going to feel once it is fit to me!!!

And to top it all off.....it came with a bottle opener!!!!!!! How sweet is that?!?!?!

I got mine today and explored it for a little while this evening.

I'll admit, when I first opened the box and saw the backpack laying there I had a temporary episode of buyers remorse. I thought to myself " I can't believe I just spent $600 on a backpack! It's just a backpack." But once I took it out if the box and familiarized myself with it I started getting excited!! I can't wait to put this thing through the paces and see what it and I can do together.

One thing I need to do is browse back through here and find those fitting videos somebody posted to make sure I get it fitted right. I had way loosened and cinched straps tonight and it was quite comfortable. Can't imagine how it's going to feel once it is fit to me!!!

And to top it all off.....it came with a bottle opener!!!!!!! How sweet is that?!?!?!

Maybe we should start a fitting thread. Im 6'2" and moved the pack up a few notches and it seems to feel better but Im guessing there are some guidlines on pack fitment. I found a thread and video about fitting a kifaru so i kind of went off of that but it'd be cool to hear from Exo users.

I'm not near as tall as some of you, so not sure how much I can help, but I feel like the torso can adjust much longer then I have it set to... I have it so that the bottom half of the lumbar pad sits where a loose fitting belt would sit. The pad sits on the small of your back, where your butt kind of starts to make a shelf. The waist belt should fit so that the top of your hips is just about in the middle of the belt. For me, it is to high if it starts to restrict my breathing. The top of the frame sits half way up the back of my head when it is in the higher/load bearing position. The balance straps that attach to the belt shouldn't be too snug, or they will pull up on the belt and make it awkward. Load lifters should be pulled to comfort. I find different weights call for different tension. If it is a light load, you can lower the suspension and have the top of the frame beneath your head.

Hammond

FNG
Does anybody know if the belts are interchangeable? I am kind of in between a medium and large belt size. Not sure which to go with. Thanks.

They are interchangeable. I just swapped a med for a small, real easy to do. I wear a 33, but ordered when I was a 34. The new med pads touched on me when I loaded it down to 80 lbs. I'll be putting up the med foliage for sale eventually

bourbon

Lil-Rokslider
Does anybody know if the belts are interchangeable? I am kind of in between a medium and large belt size. Not sure which to go with. Thanks.
Same here. The belts are interchangeable. I just sent back a Large belt for a Medium yesterday.

What size pants do you usually wear? Im in the 37/38 range and I felt the large was too big.