exo mountain pack

Brodie

Lil-Rokslider
Is there usually a shipping notification sent?
Having my preordered foliage 3500 sent to a po box in the states, and curious when I should expect to make the trip to get it.

choovhntr

WKR
I got one when I ordered mine but it took about a day or two from the time I placed the order. I ordered late in the week though so understandable that it took a couple of days to ship out.

Well..........I just joined the Exo Mountain Pack family. Previous packs were Badlands and Tenzing. I never spoke with anybody at S&S archery. There has been so much positive information on this website and elsewhere that I really did not have any questions. The only thing I don't have figured out is where I will put my water reservoir. I know options include the side pockets and inside the bag, but what happens when you really compress the straps down? It might become more obvious to me once I get my bag.

Is there usually a shipping notification sent?
Having my preordered foliage 3500 sent to a po box in the states, and curious when I should expect to make the trip to get it.

Yes, you'll get a shipping notification by email. Sometimes they go to SPAM folders though so make sure to check that.

Steve

Well..........I just joined the Exo Mountain Pack family. Previous packs were Badlands and Tenzing. I never spoke with anybody at S&S archery. There has been so much positive information on this website and elsewhere that I really did not have any questions. The only thing I don't have figured out is where I will put my water reservoir. I know options include the side pockets and inside the bag, but what happens when you really compress the straps down? It might become more obvious to me once I get my bag.

Thanks for the order! On the bladder yeah you can hang it inside the main bag or use the side pockets or hang it from the frame panel so it sandwhiched between the frame and bag. You can also pick up the Slurpy Stalker if you want a dedicated bag for it and that hangs from inside the bag and / or frame panel as well.

Cinching up the compression straps really tight isn't an issue at all.

Thanks,
Steve

ssliger

WKR

I run mine between the bag and frame. Works great

Finch

WKR
Do you guys pretty much set your torso length adjustment once and forget it? Or do you find yourselves changing it depending on the weight of the load? I would think it would remain the same but I've had to adjust mine but it's very possible it was adjusted incorrectly from the start.

Do you guys pretty much set your torso length adjustment once and forget it? Or do you find yourselves changing it depending on the weight of the load? I would think it would remain the same but I've had to adjust mine but it's very possible it was adjusted incorrectly from the start.

I find that when it isn't heavy, lower is better for hunting etc but when it is heavy raise it. That said I don't really adjust it that much anymore.

twall13

WKR

I've only had to adjust mine the first time and it carries great for me. What I adjust frequently, depending on how heavy the load is, are the load lifter straps. With a heavy pack my load lifters are much tighter than with a light pack. Really though, do whatever works for you. There is no right or wrong answer on this.

adirondak5

Lil-Rokslider
I played around with the torso adjustment 3 or 4 times , once I got it zero'd in it stayed zero'd in