exo mountain pack

Bmcox86

WKR
Just ordered a new system with a 3500 bag to start and plan on selling my kuiu 1850 and ordering a 2000 bag and 5500 bag to cover all my bases with one frame. Can't wait to try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aventus

Lil-Rokslider
So stoked for the 2016 K2 3500. Ordered mine a few months ago. Been impatiently patient this whole time.

mddat

FNG
Does anyone know if the new lid will be available as an accessory if a guy wanted to add it to the k2 2000 bag?

tlowell02

Lil-Rokslider
Any women out there used the EXO pack?

My girlfriend, who is 5' 1", drew a deer and elk tag but her only pack is a 52 liter Gregory pack and not really conducive to packing meat.

I guess my main concerns see if the pack can adjust short enough for her torso and if a size small belt would be small enough as well?

twall13

WKR
Any women out there used the EXO pack?

My girlfriend, who is 5' 1", drew a deer and elk tag but her only pack is a 52 liter Gregory pack and not really conducive to packing meat.

I guess my main concerns see if the pack can adjust short enough for her torso and if a size small belt would be small enough as well?
Give Steve a call or send him an email, I'm sure he can help you figure it out. My guess is that it will work if the waist belt fits but Steve would know for sure. I know I've seen a few photos on the Web with women using them. Rocky Griffeth comes to mind and that girl is tiny.