exo mountain pack

zman

Lil-Rokslider
Ok guys, sorry for the delay here it is. If you have any questions just post them up and I'll do my best to answer them asap.

Steve

[video=youtube;ZEA0noM55n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEA0noM55n4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thanks Steve- got my 3500 in time for a long holiday weekend in Vermont... loaded it up with 80lbs and walked 3 miles on some rough mountain trails. Even climbed some sketchy sections with it on. Pack was awesome with no adjustments... can't wait to see how it feels when I actually set it up right after watching the video.

Thanks Steve- got my 3500 in time for a long holiday weekend in Vermont... loaded it up with 80lbs and walked 3 miles on some rough mountain trails. Even climbed some sketchy sections with it on. Pack was awesome with no adjustments... can't wait to see how it feels when I actually set it up right after watching the video.

Awesome, glad the pack worked well for you and did its job.

Steve

chas

Lil-Rokslider
Steve, why did you make the interior of the bag black? I feel the that makes it tough to find items in the interior.

Steve, why did you make the interior of the bag black? I feel the that makes it tough to find items in the interior.

We just changed to a different fabric for 2015, the 420d Diamond Ripstop and you don't have the option to get that with a white backing. I definitely like the white backing a little better but the 420d fabric is a lot tougher and quieter so that is more important to us.

Steve

bourbon

Lil-Rokslider
Quick turnaround on a belt size exchange and I'm back in the game. Test fittings with 35 lbs are good. Looking forward to giving it a real go tomorrow. Thanks Steve and Lenny!

mauidiver

WKR
Ok, This might sound like a stupid question but is there anyway you can pack a whole deer (field-dressed) and not quartered. I got on a public Management hunt this coming season here in Austin Tx at Georgetown Lake. I'm really excited to win at the drawing this morning but found out I cant quarter any deer up and pack out in my new EXO 3500. This should be an interesting season fo sure. Thank goodness are deer are pretty small, but how the heck to I practice this? Ha! Anyone ever had to do this on a public hunt before?

Ok, This might sound like a stupid question but is there anyway you can pack a whole deer (field-dressed) and not quartered. I got on a public Management hunt this coming season here in Austin Tx at Georgetown Lake. I'm really excited to win at the drawing this morning but found out I cant quarter any deer up and pack out in my new EXO 3500. This should be an interesting season fo sure. Thank goodness are deer are pretty small, but how the heck to I practice this? Ha! Anyone ever had to do this on a public hunt before?
gut it out and throw it sideways in the beaver tail...make sure to get pics!!

I would use the Load Panel and strap it in sideways. Definitely going to be an awkward load but you should be able to do it.

Steve

Steve, when you say Multicam 5500's are shipping this week are you talking about just the pre-order guys or do you have extras to sell right now. I'm not on the list and may be looking at ordering a 5500 set up. Thanks, Bill

Steve, when you say Multicam 5500's are shipping this week are you talking about just the pre-order guys or do you have extras to sell right now. I'm not on the list and may be looking at ordering a 5500 set up. Thanks, Bill

New orders are shipping. We are all caught up with pre-orders so if you ordered today it would ship today or tomorrow.

Steve