Exo Mtn Gear Customer Service

I just wanted to take a quick second to let anyone out there who reads this post know that their customer service is second to none! The guys at Exo rock and I appreciate always getting a quick reply from Mark and Steve themselves, professionally answering all of my Exo gear related questions.

GatorGar247

Lil-Rokslider
I've had great experiences with them also.. i needed a new bag for a hunt . Was supposed to ship in a 5 to 7 business days. There was a good chance I wouldn't get it in time.. they made it happen.

I concur, last year when I ordered my K2 3500 they had an metal supplier issue where the shipment of raw materials didn't make it so there was a 4-6 week delay. They went above and beyond to offer me a reduced price on a K2 whenever it got made or the ability to preorder the K3 for that same price when it came out in July of 19 (this was April, I believe).

Highly impressed. Between Exo and SKRE, I have experienced some top notch customer service in my young western hunting career.

I second that! I bought a 5500 two years ago and Mark hooked me up with the Mil/First responder discount the day after I emailed. The CS at Exo is fantastic.

KBC

WKR
Yes proud to use a 3500 and when my son is a bit bigger and I can pass it on to him, I'll be buying another Exo. I've had personal emails from Steve when I had questions, I've even had a question or two read on their podcast which is one of my favourites after Mark also sent me the answers in email. It's really nice to support good people and get top quality while doing it.

Sammymusi

WKR
Same for me .. i ended up buying thr k3 4800 ..it eas backordered. I emailed Mark and told him the situation and that I leave this week for my hunt. ( pack ordered few weeks ago) well I had it with plenty of time to train with it. They are awesome and the pack is not too bad either! Good luck all !

Fourteen

Lil-Rokslider
Man those guys are great! Even pointed me in the way of another great product and complemented one of their competitors. They were very helpful with mine and my son’s first ever packs this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Agreed, they are awesome to deal with.

I had an issue with the Velcro on my K3 hip belt. I wrote just to let them know for product development and was planning my own fix, now I have a new hip belt on the way with custom Velcro as well as expanded knowledge about what happened and why a replacement is a better fix than what I was planning.

Added to this is the fact that Mark was concerned about having the solution to me before my next hunt. Talk about solid guys.

They seem like great guys. They were great with a couple questions I sent regarding my pack.
I also enjoy their podcast "The Hunt Backcountry Podcast"

Old thread, but Exo customer service really helped me out recently and without hesitation. Great company run by stand up guys with an outstanding reputation for a reason. Life long customer here, thank you.

Agree always had a great experience with them. Meeting them in person at the Sportsman show confirmed they are great guys looking to help us backcountry hunters.